Community > Posts By > Kian987

Kian987's photo
Thu 03/10/22 05:23 PM
Always in between wanting to post a lot on social media & wanting to delete all socials & be like that person you went to school with that you think of randomly & hope they’re doing well.

Kian987's photo
Fri 05/24/19 04:01 PM

Well kian ...I think you answered your own question. :wink:

How can you be sure the song is about you ??? ., brown eyes are ultra common ..

Are you certain she is crushing on you waving

But I haven’t seen this girl in a long time so I just went to her Spotify profile and I saw that she had a playlist called pop icon and thats why I saw the song brown eyes by Lady Gaga. So I don’t think the song is about me I just think she likes the song and maybe that’s why I she put that song as pop icon

Kian987's photo
Thu 05/23/19 06:28 PM
so today when I was going though my crush’s Spotify playlist and she had a playlist called pop icon and She had a lot of song in that playlist so I saw the song brown eyes by lady Gaga and I thought that song was because of me cause I have brown eyes. But I’m dumb to think that song is because of me. I guess she just likes the song and thats why she put that song as pop icon

Kian987's photo
Sat 11/03/18 09:10 PM
so i havent seen this girl in a long time & i was at work and i went out to the lobby and i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school sitting at the table with her boyfriend i guess she was waiting for her food at the table because i saw her looking over at the front counter when i went out to the lobby and saw her though i stood there looked at her from afar but i looked away and went back to work.but now i keep seeing her boyfriend picking up food for the both of them at the place i work at soo i guess she doesnt wanna see me so she makes her boyfriend go there and pick up the food for the both of them there

Kian987's photo
Sun 07/15/18 09:00 PM

Maybe it was her, small world !

or i might be imaging things in my head lol

Kian987's photo
Thu 06/28/18 08:07 AM
soo idk if i'm just imaging things or just going crazy but the other day when i went out with my friends around town & we were stopped at the streetlight & the other cars from the other lane was driving by & i see this red car driving by & i see someone looking at me while driving by & i think it was this girl i used to liked back in college but idk it may not be her maybe im just imaging things in my head.

Kian987's photo
Tue 04/24/18 04:01 PM

Just say something to her directly, hi if nothing else. Talking is good better than trying to read body language.

yeah but i havent seen this girl in a while & i guess she has a boyfriend because the other day when i went out with my friends i guess she was there with her boyfriend & i guess she saw me & was talking about me because when i turn around i saw him looking at me but then he looked away. but on tuesday when i went out her boyfriend was there & he was laughing at me. so idk i guess she was talking bad about me or something.

Kian987's photo
Tue 04/24/18 01:49 PM

You or her need to get your eyes checked ? slaphead kidding aside something is in the air just stop and smell it bigsmile

yeah but i guess she has a boyfriend now because the other day when i went out with my friends i guess she was there with her boyfriend & i guess she saw me & was talking about me because when i turn around i saw him looking at me but then he looked away. but now when her boyfriend see's me around somewhere he just laughs at me. so idk

Kian987's photo
Mon 04/23/18 10:03 PM
so there's this girl i kinda like so the other day i was staring into space & the girl i liked was walking by & she was looking at me while i was staring into space. then later i was staring at the wall & when i looked over i see her looking at me & smiling while she had her hands on her head. then the next day i heard her saying “i don’t know why he looks at me".

Kian987's photo
Fri 07/28/17 07:21 AM
the other day I was staring into space & the girl i liked was looking at me while i was staring into space. Then later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then the next day she said ” i don’t know why he looks at me".

Kian987's photo
Tue 05/16/17 05:00 PM
last monday I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me while she was walking over to throw something in the trash can. Then later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then on Wednesday i heard her saying ” i don’t know why he looks at me.