Mariely's photo
Wed 09/05/07 12:44 AM
WooohoooooTACOMA HERE

Mariely's photo
Wed 09/05/07 12:43 AM
my sons name are sebastian and Aiven

Mariely's photo
Wed 09/05/07 12:39 AM
I pray for my best friend of 14 yrs kareem glover who passed away June 13th of 05 i miss him everyday and will never forget him, it was the hardes thing i have ever dealt with not because he passed on but the way it happened, it happened in front of me, and to this day i blame myself in certain ways PLZ god take care of him and his family!!

Mariely's photo
Wed 09/05/07 12:07 AM
I can so relate to u, its the best feeling in the world, and how amazing is it that they grow right before our eyes and we still see them as our babies no matter how old they are.

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Mariely's photo
Fri 08/10/07 03:07 PM
Fresh clean sheets out of the dryer, a clean shaven man (smell of aftersahve)a baby,a walk in the woods, warm rain at night outside.

Mariely's photo
Mon 08/06/07 01:53 PM
I love the warm weather and humid weather, makes ur skin look good and cold weather tends to make me itchy and cold and miserable and makes my bones hurt and to look outside and have it be gray and cold is depressing, u dont want to get outts bed because its cold, when its warm u jyst wanna get out there and enjoy the weather, bbq, yes the smell of sun tan lotion, the beach, kids playing outside in the sprinklers, Iced tea, waterfights, and yummy watermelon!!!! i love the heatglasses

Mariely's photo
Mon 08/06/07 12:26 PM
The first time (( Roberta Flack))

Mariely's photo
Sat 08/04/07 02:47 PM
I have no idea bu8t doesnt hurt to try, im gonna take pics as well :)bigsmile

Mariely's photo
Sat 08/04/07 01:19 PM
i CANT WAIT!!

Mariely's photo
Sat 08/04/07 01:18 PM
Mars

The Red Planet is about to be spectacular!

This month and next, Earth is catching up with Mars in an encounter that will culminate in the closest approach between the two planets in recorded history. The next time Mars may come this close is in 2287. Due to the way Jupiter's gravity tugs on Mars and perturbs its orbit, astronomers can only be certain that Mars has not come this close to Earth in the Last 5,000 years, but it may be as long as 60,000 years before it happens again.

The encounter will culminate on August 27th when Mars comes to within 34,649,589 miles of Earth and will be (next to the moon) the brightest object in the night sky. It will attain a magnitude of -2.9 and will appear 25.11 arc seconds wide. At a modest 75-power magnification

Mars will look as large as the full moon to the naked eye.
Mars will be easy to spot. At the beginning of August it will rise in the east at 10p.m. and reach its azimuth at about 3 a.m.

By the end of August when the two planets are closest, Mars will rise at nightfall and reach its highest point in the sky at 12:30a.m. That's pretty convenient to see something that no human being has seen in recorded history. So, mark your calendar at the beginning of August to see Mars grow progressively brighter and brighter throughout the month.
Share this with your children and grandchildren.

NO ONE ALIVE TODAY WILL EVER SEE THIS AGAIN

Mariely's photo
Fri 08/03/07 10:38 PM
Well red actaully they older than you, but i secretly think ur very handsome by the way but shhhh dont tell anyoneembarassed

Mariely's photo
Fri 08/03/07 10:35 PM
I have alot of older guys checking me out older than my dad lolnoway

Mariely's photo
Thu 08/02/07 06:17 PM
bigsmile haha ok found them

Mariely's photo
Thu 08/02/07 06:14 PM
awwww where are my friendssad

Mariely's photo
Tue 07/31/07 10:50 PM
Right when u put it in he mouth with a dropper go to the side of the cheek and blow in her face realy quick it triggers there swallowing i read it in a parenting book and it works!!

Mariely's photo
Tue 07/31/07 10:44 PM
my mom always did house cleaning everysunday in our apt in new yourk and i decided to poop behind the couch and a week later she found it and asked me y i did that and i told her that a pigoen came through the fire escape a nd pooped behind the couch it wasnt me , and another one was the jehovas witness people used to come over and leave there watchtowes with my mom well were not witnesses but my mom took them to be polite well she was washing the dishes and i happened to answer the door and once again they gave me the magazines and i said i dont know y u give them to my mom all she does is throw them away when u leave well my mom smacked the **** outta me when they left, they never came again though!! by the way i wa like5 when both incidents happened

Mariely's photo
Mon 07/30/07 06:25 PM
nothing better then a man wearing some BRUT!! haha kiddin desire by alfred dunhill one of my fav's

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25