Community > Posts By > Mariely

Mariely's photo
Tue 12/11/07 02:18 PM
Dont cry azrae1lflowerforyou Theres someone out there for you too. Things always happen when you least expect them.

Mariely's photo
Tue 12/11/07 02:15 PM
Canyoubethe one i hope you keep us updated im sure you will enjoy eachother and i wish you the best, Way to start the new yeardrinker

Mariely's photo
Tue 12/11/07 02:13 PM
Ya hes great lol even my mom likes himbigsmile

Mariely's photo
Tue 12/11/07 02:11 PM
Thank you Peachiegirl:smile:

Mariely's photo
Tue 12/11/07 02:10 PM
HEY Everyoneflowerforyou

Sorry i have not been all here too often but i just want to say that me and my love are doing great, for those that dont know who he is, his name on here is Hotbaysch (NICK). Anyways we now live together in NewCastle Delaware but soon to be moving to Puerto Rico in 15 months. I have kept some of you updated but not everyone sorry, not enough time to write everyone so here i am.

We will post some new pics up. We took alot of them when we were in NEW York and New Jersey And Philly. We have been having a blast togetherbigsmile

Well i hope you guys are having a good one and be safe this holiday season. flowerforyou :heart: drinker

Mariely's photo
Wed 11/14/07 08:33 PM
my baby nick aka hotbaysch cuz hes genious and he would build us a boat but u know id have to go with my kids of course but it would help if nick was there lol

Mariely's photo
Wed 11/14/07 08:22 PM
dchatwin hell ya life ia lot better out here. HE came with me to washington and well he wasnt so fond of it out there but i cant blame him. I love it out here and we went up to New york last week and had a blast i love the east coast i lived out here for 8 years and never thaught id be back and here i am now!!!bigsmile

Mariely's photo
Wed 11/14/07 08:20 PM
Ya wouldee this was the best thing ever and for everyone that didnt agree well the joke is on themlaugh im so much happeier now and we both are making big plans were both going to buy a house down in puerto rico so thats our next big move but that wont be till a year from now maybe. Im so glad god was on our side.

Mariely's photo
Wed 11/14/07 08:11 PM
Ya washington state lol tacoma to be exactyawn

Mariely's photo
Wed 11/14/07 08:08 PM
Sorry i meant to say they were coming down on us!

Mariely's photo
Wed 11/14/07 08:07 PM
ok wouldee remember a couple of converstations ago people were coming down on well this story has a happy ending:smile: And we love it:heart:

Mariely's photo
Wed 11/14/07 08:05 PM
basically the hard part is meeting new friends ang knowing my way around. I :heart: N.J. though thank god i left washington

Mariely's photo
Wed 11/14/07 08:00 PM
the move was hell but it was worth it, he even flew with me to get my twins, hes like no one i have ever metlove this is great and thank god for this sitedrinker

Mariely's photo
Wed 11/14/07 07:54 PM
flowerforyou thank uflowerforyou

Mariely's photo
Wed 11/14/07 07:47 PM
Yup i am no longer in washington me and hotbaysch are finally togetherhappy VERY HAPPY!!! My vacation turned into foreverbigsmile love :heart: flowerforyou

Mariely's photo
Fri 11/02/07 12:12 AM
OK GOODNIGHT EVERYONE HAVE TO FINISH PACKING!!!yawn

Mariely's photo
Fri 11/02/07 12:03 AM
OH I WILL SHUTTERBUG LOTS AND LOTTS OF KISSES!!!!

YA GOOD THING HE DOES LOVES ME MISSLINDS OR ELSE I WOULD GO OVER THERE AND KICK SOME A$$, NO REALLY THATS MY BISH I LOVE HIM:heart:

Mariely's photo
Thu 11/01/07 11:56 PM
THANKS CLAUDETTEflowerforyou

Mariely's photo
Thu 11/01/07 11:54 PM
THANKS SBKORNDOGG IM VERY SUPER DUPER EXITED I FEEL LIKE A LITTLE KID MY GOD!!! I HAVE PERMA-GRINbigsmile

Mariely's photo
Thu 11/01/07 11:53 PM
ITS OK I RUN GOOD ON ADRENALINE!! BUT IT WILL BE 11 OVER THERE OVER HERE IN WASHINGTON IT WILL BE 8 PM SO ITS NOT TOO BAD IM GONNA HAVE TO GET USED TO THE HRS

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25