Community > Posts By > Mariely

Mariely's photo
Thu 11/01/07 11:49 PM
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CANT SLEEP CLAUDETTE IM TOO FREAKIN EXITED I WILL SLEEP ON THE PLANE!yawn

Mariely's photo
Thu 11/01/07 11:49 PM
WELL I HAVE ALREADY LIVED OUT THERE NOT JERSEY BUT NEW YORK BUT ITS GOOD TO GO BACK AND BESIDES SOMEONE OVER THERE HAS STOLEN MY HEART SO YA AS FAR AS MOVING YES I AM MOVING OUT THERE BUT NOT JUST YET WERE JUST GOING TO VACATION TOGETHER FIRST!!

Mariely's photo
Thu 11/01/07 11:45 PM
OH ITS A LONG WAYS BUT IT SOOOOO WORTH IT!!:heart:

Mariely's photo
Thu 11/01/07 11:44 PM
THANKS YOU MISSLINDS!!flowerforyou IM SOOOOOOOO EXITED GETTING NERVOUS I ALWAYS GET NERVOUSnoway

Mariely's photo
Thu 11/01/07 11:42 PM
SEATTLE< WASHINGTON!! :smile:

Mariely's photo
Thu 11/01/07 11:33 PM
YAY THATS WHERE IM GOING TO BE IN LESS THAN HRS!!! drinker

Mariely's photo
Thu 11/01/07 11:30 PM
Here i come NEW JERSEY!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!! NOVEMBER 2nd YUSSS!!:heart:

Mariely's photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:31 PM
Black velvet, Lady in red, True blue, Nights in white satin, Black hole sun umm...

Mariely's photo
Thu 10/25/07 10:34 PM
well right now id have to say LIBERATION BY BLUE TONIC WORLD

you guys should check that outflowerforyou

Mariely's photo
Thu 10/25/07 02:59 PM
I have met someone and now we are planning to get married and start a life together!!flowerforyou I love this site!!

Mariely's photo
Thu 10/25/07 02:44 PM
I have met the love of my life on this site, soon to be married:heart: .. this site has some really nice people u can talk too and laugh with and get silly with, so i must say i do love this site and in time u will too, just give it a chance!!

ENJOYdrinker flowerforyou

Mariely's photo
Tue 10/23/07 11:18 PM
i will bring the strippers

Mariely's photo
Mon 10/22/07 07:11 PM
Thanks DHTflowerforyou LOL and ya this site does work for people who are a little apprehensive:heart:

Mariely's photo
Mon 10/22/07 07:07 PM
Well they can work if both people are up for the struggle. i myself am in a long distance relationship and its working out great were planning on moving together in a few months and Finally moving to puerto rico. As long as 2 people are patient and truly commited and honest then everything should work out fine.
Good LUCKflowerforyou

Mariely's photo
Sat 10/20/07 12:08 PM

★MAY = SEXY
Suave and compromising. Funny and humorous.
Stubborn. Very talkative. Calm and cool. Kind and
sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal. Does
work well with others. Very confident. An awesome kisser. Sensitive. A very good girlfriend/boyfriend. Amazing Smile.
Positive Attitude. Thinking generous. Good
memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look
for information. Able to cheer everyone up and/or
make them laugh. Able to motivate oneself and
others. Understanding. Fun to be around.
Outgoing. Hyper. Has All The Characteristics of John Carrico
Bubbly personality. Suductive.
Boy/girl crazy. Loves sports, music, leisure and
traveling. Super sexy. Extremley hot but has brains. If you
repost this in 5 mins, a cutie that's caught your eye
will introduce themselves and you will realize that
you are very much alike in the next 2 days.

Mariely's photo
Sat 10/20/07 08:52 AM
YUp I am in love!!love :heart: love

Mariely's photo
Thu 10/18/07 05:18 PM
flowerforyou Your profile is just fine straight to the point!!! Good luck in meeting great peopleflowerforyou

Mariely's photo
Tue 10/16/07 07:52 PM
HAHAHAHA YA SOME DO SOUND JUST LIKE THATlaugh

Mariely's photo
Tue 10/16/07 07:36 PM
CONGRATS KOJACK!!!!

ISNT IT GREAT TO FEEL THOSE FEELING!!

I KNOW ALL TO WELL
I WISH YOU THE BEST IN LOVE:heart: flowerforyou

Mariely's photo
Tue 10/16/07 07:34 PM
One day ima go to New York to a bigga hotel. I go down to eat soma breakfast. I tella the waitress i wanna two piss toast. she branga me only onea piss. I tella her i wanna two Piss, she say go to the toilet, i say you no understand, i wanna two piss on my plate. She say you better not piss on the plate you sonna ma bitc*. I dont even know the lady and she calla me a sonna ma bitc*.

Later, i go to eat soma lunch at Drakes restaurant. the waitress bringa me a spoon, ana knife, but no fock, i tella her i wanna fock. She tellsa me everybody wanna fock . I tella her you no understand, i wanna fock on the table. She say you better not fock on the table you sonna ma Bitc* I dont even know the lady and she call me a sonna ma bitc*

So i go back to my room inna hotel, and theres no sheet on my bed. I calla the manager ana tell him i wanna sheet. He tells me to go to the toilet. So i say you no understand, i wanna sheet on the bed, he say you better not sheet on the bed, you sonna ma bitc*. I dont even know the man and he call me a sonna ma bitc*

I go to check out and the man at the desk, he say peace to you, I say Piss onna you too, you sonna ma bitc*

I GO BACK TO ITALYdrinker

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25