Community > Posts By > Mariely

Mariely's photo
Tue 10/16/07 02:12 PM
Awwwwww there love in the air:heart: congrats to both of u guys~~flowerforyou

Mariely's photo
Tue 10/16/07 12:10 AM
Thank u wouldee!!!flowerforyou i know what everyone here is trying to get at, i too hope for the best with everything and anything that comes our way:heart:

Mariely's photo
Tue 10/16/07 12:04 AM
Well isnt this lovely i post something nice and then people get angryohwell :cry:

Mariely's photo
Mon 10/15/07 11:55 PM
Well all i can say is thanks for the people who wish us the bestflowerforyou the advice u guys give is always heard:smile:
and this is just the beginning:heart:

Mariely's photo
Mon 10/15/07 11:45 PM
Thanks seahawksflowerforyou

Mariely's photo
Mon 10/15/07 11:44 PM
honestly when it comes down to it were both adults and making we make our own decisions, were not in this to make others happy, i appreciate the honest advice but hey if we do make a mistake we learn from it, thats all i can sayflowerforyou

Mariely's photo
Mon 10/15/07 11:41 PM
ya i undrstand this may be crazy but the thing is i cant think of anyone to be more crazy with than nick (hotbaysch), i mean there couples who are married for years and dont work out and then theres some that just get hitched and last a lifetime, weather we know each other for 2 weeks or 12 years it all about communication and trust!!

Mariely's photo
Mon 10/15/07 11:23 PM
no bl8tant i believe i am old enouth to knwo the difference and the good thing is when u talk to someone for that many hours a day u really get to know the person inside it doesnt become physical right away like when u meet but this here in everyway is mental getting to know the person from the insde first and then out, i have grown to love for what he stands for how he is his personality and everything else that comes along meeting him will jsut be meeting his shell when i already fell in love with the inside first:heart:

Mariely's photo
Mon 10/15/07 11:10 PM
flowerforyou thanks coolheadflowerforyou

Mariely's photo
Mon 10/15/07 11:08 PM
thanks eileena and the capt, u guys seem every happy as well from us to you best of luck and lotts of love!! thank youflowerforyou

Mariely's photo
Mon 10/15/07 10:55 PM
THANKS WOULDEEflowerforyou

Mariely's photo
Mon 10/15/07 10:53 PM
YA WE MET OFF OF HERE YA AND JOINED AROUND THE SAME TIME KINDA WEIRD BUT IF IT WASNT FOR THIS SITE I WOULD HAVE NEVER MET THIS GREAT PERSON WHOM I GET THE HONOR OF CALLING MY HUSBAND!!flowerforyou

Mariely's photo
Mon 10/15/07 10:47 PM
OMG NICK WE REALLY SHOULD BECOME THE POSTER PEOPLE FOR THIS SITE I WONNDER HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE ACTUALLY GOTTEN MARRIED ON OFF OF HERE??

EITHER WAY WE WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW

THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND WISHES:heart: flowerforyou

Mariely's photo
Mon 10/15/07 10:44 PM
YUSSSSSSSSSSS WE ARE GETTING HITCHED AND MOST LIKELY WILL TAPE IT AND POST ON YOUTUBE LOLlaugh :heart: I LOVE YOU BABY:heart:

Mariely's photo
Mon 10/15/07 10:39 PM
YUP ITS OFFICIAL I AM DEFINITLY IN LOVE WITH NICK(HOTBAYSCH) FROM HERE AND YES WE ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!!:heart:

Mariely's photo
Mon 10/15/07 10:36 PM
WELL IT TOOK ME A WHILE WELL I GUESS NOT THAT LONG AND NOW WE ARE PLANNING TO GET MARRIED SOON BEFORE THE YEAR IS OVER SO I WANT TO SAY MAYBE FROM THE END OF JULY AND NOW I HAVE HIM!!!flowerforyou

Mariely's photo
Mon 10/15/07 09:16 PM
HOTBAYSCH AND MARIELY:heart:

Mariely's photo
Sun 10/07/07 02:38 PM
drinker YAY congrats for you now u ned a house warming party!drinker

Mariely's photo
Sat 10/06/07 09:01 PM
maybe take him shopping for shirts!!flowerforyou

Mariely's photo
Fri 10/05/07 09:54 PM
Lady in red lol ok well Guy in red!flowerforyou