Community > Posts By > nikki_cole

nikki_cole's photo
Sun 11/22/09 11:15 AM
Four Catholic ladies are having coffee together, discussing how important their children are.

The first one tells her friends, "My son is a priest. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."

The second Catholic woman chirps, "Well, my son is a bishop. Whenever he walks into a room, people say, ', 'Your Grace'."

The third Catholic woman says smugly, "Well, not to put you down, but my son is a cardinal. Whenever he walks into a room, people say 'Your Eminence'.

The fourth Catholic woman sips her coffee in silence. The first three women giver her this subtle "Well...?"

She replies, "My son is a gorgeous, 6' 2" hard-bodied, well-hung, male stripper. Whenever he walks into a room, women just say, "Oh my God...."

nikki_cole's photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:59 PM
any time love :smile:

nikki_cole's photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:57 PM
oh stop it! ur sexy as hell :wink: smooched

nikki_cole's photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:53 PM
Im good hun...gonna try and hook me up with some fantastically gorgeous man? bc i need one lol

nikki_cole's photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:47 PM
is this like a magic eight ball???

will I ever find love? lol will I get laid later this week? inquiring minds need to know!!

nikki_cole's photo
Wed 05/20/09 04:59 PM
they 100% do NOT work...says the girl who got her heart broken. I could do it...he couldn't. Evidently the wait to see me drove him to going to the movies with some chick he just met...and then swapping naked photos with her. That was fun. Glad HE was having a great time. I didnt find out til I had traveled 12 hrs and spent over a grand to see him. GRR

but Im not bitter!bigsmile

nikki_cole's photo
Tue 05/19/09 05:29 PM
Im dying to get butterflies again. Its been quite a while

nikki_cole's photo
Tue 05/19/09 05:27 PM
def very romantic...I dont think Ive ever met a man who has written me a poem. I get lovely erotic stories all the time ::wink:: but no poems lol

nikki_cole's photo
Mon 05/18/09 05:56 PM
I try and make eye contact...smile...wave him over or if Im feeling ballsy enough I approach him myself. Im pretty straight forward I guess. I try not to play games and I try not to be too shy.

nikki_cole's photo
Sun 05/17/09 02:47 PM
psst...I need a good matchmaker. I suck at picking my own I guess lol

nikki_cole's photo
Fri 05/08/09 05:59 PM
Ive said it and then been like oops...too soon...shoulda kept that to myself. But I meant it...just didnt think he was ready to hear it yet

nikki_cole's photo
Wed 05/06/09 06:55 PM
I just got so hot reading thru those posts lol damn you guys! woot woot!

nikki_cole's photo
Wed 05/06/09 03:43 PM
awww now they are showin up! lol how ya doin?

nikki_cole's photo
Wed 05/06/09 03:42 PM
Im looking for those hot Mingle men....thought they hung out in here happy

nikki_cole's photo
Wed 05/06/09 03:40 PM
my worry is that the dog hates baths lol

nikki_cole's photo
Sat 05/02/09 04:38 PM
Anyone ever hear of the guy? Bc Im offically in love with one of his songs :smile: Sunburn. Youtube it! its catchy but not in a poppy way

nikki_cole's photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:57 PM
thanks :smile: I will live...and move on...I always do. lol Just sort of in that transition phase now where Im not really sure if I wanna look around or just hang out for awhile lol so I figure if I play with my profile it will give me the best of both worlds

nikki_cole's photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:53 PM
after a year in a relationship that I was sure was "the one" it ended up being another dud...needing some help getting my profile up and running again...any suggestions would be appreciated...its been awhile since Ive had to update lol what would you like to know about me??? I need ideas to throw in there :smile:

Thanks team!waving

nikki_cole's photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:46 PM
:smile: I wish I were crafty enough to come up with lil one liners like that lol

nikki_cole's photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:21 PM
that was everyones joke last night at the bar hahaha

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25