Community > Posts By > brewster

brewster's photo
Wed 08/29/07 08:04 AM
I am related to the outlaw Jesse James! He was the son of my great, great, great grandmothers sister?... I believe that's right?

brewster's photo
Wed 08/22/07 06:51 AM
I have lists everywhere...
Today's list.

1. Remember my name
2. Smile, it makes people wonder what you're up to!
3. Don't forget to pick up son from school.

4. Oh crap... where did i put that list?

brewster's photo
Wed 08/08/07 07:22 PM
We always say " in the bed" after you read it.laugh

brewster's photo
Sat 08/04/07 10:38 AM
The reason i won't date him is because i don't feel anything for him... I mean i care, and it would be a loss if somthing happened to him, but my life would be the same. We talked last night about this and I could see the disappointment in his eyes, but he still calls today to see if i want to go swimming?

brewster's photo
Sat 08/04/07 08:47 AM
Thanks for all the replies...
The thing is I've known him for years, but we started hanging out just recently. I've been up front and honest with him form the start. I told him that If he was looking for more then friends, he needed to move on. He assured me that was all it was. I like him as a friend... we have a lot in common, laugh alot and i truely enjoy his company, but i can't help how my heart feels and it feels nothing but friendship for him. I told him this and he just keeps on. I just didn't want to hurt him, unfortuntly that looks like the only way.

brewster's photo
Sat 08/04/07 08:05 AM
Ok, here's the problem. I've known him for a few years, he's a nice guy. We go out to dinner and have great conversation, laughs, all in all a good time. He calls me at least once a day, just to chat or ask me to go somewhere with him. I know he has strong feelings for me, and we've discussed this issue. He knows that i feel nothing but friendship for him. He now wants me to take a weekend trip with him. Two different rooms, just spending the days together. I told him that I didn't think that would be a good idea, that he was trying to win me over and that I couldn't help what my heart felt nor could he. He is still persuing the issue and won't let up? How do ya handle something like this when no doesn't seem to work?

brewster's photo
Thu 08/02/07 05:36 PM
I agree with mahaskins... to love someone is different than being in love with someone. I love a lot of people, but have only been "in love" once. Ioften wonder if it will ever happen again.

brewster's photo
Thu 08/02/07 07:24 AM
I think you did the right thing Josh. Don't let anyone tell you different. I have teenage kids and some of the stories they tell me make me cringe!!! Just the other morning, around 1:30, there were a bunch of teens outside drinking and rasing h***. They were so messed up that a couple of em couldn't stand up. I called the police just as you did for fear of one of them falling into traffic, or just fighting with each other. They were out of control and no one seemed to care.

brewster's photo
Wed 08/01/07 01:16 PM
I am lucky as far as good friends, family, and being able to keep my head above the water for the most part. It seems i have rainy seasons more often then not. laugh

brewster's photo
Wed 08/01/07 12:50 PM
Does any one seem to have lots of luck, or does it rain a lot in your life? I'm not a lucky person as far as winning things or such. I have a lot of rain in my life at times too, so i guess i'm in between. ohwell

brewster's photo
Mon 07/30/07 01:16 PM
Thanks Mike! I am now the right age...but i did enjoy being 25, well at least i think i did. laugh

brewster's photo
Sun 07/29/07 07:05 PM
I tried to edit it on the profile, but there isn't a drop down box for the birthdate.

brewster's photo
Sun 07/29/07 02:07 PM
My profile shows my age wrong and i can't change it? Not that i mind being younger then i really am, but there are some that are in my age group that don't wish to speak to 25 yr. olds. LOL

brewster's photo
Sun 07/29/07 01:53 PM
Hillbilly born and raised!! Most people think i'm for NC because of my accent. laugh

brewster's photo
Sun 07/29/07 12:40 PM
Bristol here...

brewster's photo
Sat 07/28/07 10:08 PM
Thanks again for all the greetings... Talk with you soon..

brewster's photo
Sat 07/28/07 10:07 PM
They do seem to bring a lot of smiles our way. :)
I best be hitting the hay. It's 1:06 here. I'm sorry that it took me this long to figure this out, but hey, i'll be back... LOL

brewster's photo
Sat 07/28/07 10:04 PM
I'm a bit sleepy and with good reason. I've chased my g-son all day! He keeps me young.

brewster's photo
Sat 07/28/07 10:02 PM
Thanks to all for the wonderful welcome! :)

brewster's photo
Sat 07/28/07 10:00 PM
From the little bit of browsing i've done, it looks to be a interesting place. :)

Previous 1