Community > Posts By > artist_4ur_soul

artist_4ur_soul's photo
Fri 04/04/08 11:02 AM
the fish one, but I prefer the year of the dragondrinker

artist_4ur_soul's photo
Thu 04/03/08 10:17 PM
I paint portraits and landscapes and wildlife. I have pics of some of my stuff on my page

artist_4ur_soul's photo
Thu 04/03/08 10:01 PM
yeah I agree on that. but I feel that if you ever want to find that love you can never give up, cause it won't just fall out of the sky for you. and love is worth taking the risk

artist_4ur_soul's photo
Thu 04/03/08 09:59 PM
thank you. time is starting to heal the pain. and once again I feel like living, and that's a good feeling..lol

artist_4ur_soul's photo
Thu 04/03/08 09:57 PM
lol well I just got done playing pool after a two year absence and I still ran the table so I'm feeling pretty good. Hoping to hear back about some art jobs myself, I could use the extra money

artist_4ur_soul's photo
Thu 04/03/08 09:54 PM
well I'm going to give this another shot. I had found someone on this very site and we were engaged after about a year of dating. but three weeks after I proposed she broke up with me. said she just wasn't ready, and now she doesn't talk to me. but I know there are still good ladies out there. But friendship is more important than romance when starting a relationship so that's why I'm back. you never know, what's out there till you look.

artist_4ur_soul's photo
Thu 08/23/07 06:50 PM
I wrote this for my first love, and feel this with every relationship that ends, for when I love I love with all that I am, which often leaves me to feel the pain long after the moment of departure.

artist_4ur_soul's photo
Wed 08/22/07 06:54 PM
this feeling I know, and the pain when life sets in. I wish you the joy that never ends and the love that always grows.

artist_4ur_soul's photo
Wed 08/22/07 06:48 PM
awesome feeling and writing I wish you the best in all

artist_4ur_soul's photo
Wed 08/22/07 06:41 PM
My eyes are blind, but for the sight of you... My ears, deaf but for your voice... My mind is numb to all around. The memory of you haunts my soul, giving me strength to smile inspite of pain. A moment without you, is eternity it seems, and prolonged absence is worse than death. I try to be brave, I try to be strong, but in truth I only want to cry. The time we've spent, I would not trade. To say I would, would be a lie, and death would be more welcome, than to lie to you. I do not write to make you cry, I do not write to make you worry, I simply write because that's all I can do. The thought of you floods my heart and soul, the only joy I have right now... I thank you for being you. I would want you no other way than that...........

artist_4ur_soul's photo
Thu 08/16/07 05:44 PM
well there you go, your a strong woman by the sounds of it, and just stick to your guns and that man will be swept off his feet, and consider himself blessed to have found you, as he should. I do know how har it is to wait and wonder though, I wish you luck and peace of heart till you find that man.

artist_4ur_soul's photo
Thu 08/16/07 05:41 PM
a guy know's his feeling way before 2 yrs, sounds to me as if he's just not wanting a to make the next step, put a little space there and let him know your not going to put up with it, let him see what he'll lose if he doesn't grow up and be a man.

artist_4ur_soul's photo
Thu 08/16/07 05:38 PM
not all guys are the same, those that say that only check out one type of guy, open your mind and eye's. as for how to deal with it?...Redmond said it best, listen to how a guy would get the message not how a woman thinks a guy would get the message, that's just common sence

artist_4ur_soul's photo
Thu 08/16/07 05:24 PM
you'll find it, just don't get discouraged and give up or settle for someone that doesn't love you the way you deserve to be loved. It isn't always easy, but once found it is well worth the wait. Shoot I'm still waiting but it'll come, most guys don't want something they have to try and work on, or understand, they don't want to put the effort into it, and they don't find out what they'r missing. I've found out that if you fall in love with the person's heart first, all the rest is just bonus, but that's just me

artist_4ur_soul's photo
Wed 08/15/07 09:49 PM
the time has come to put to rest, the stress and strife the day has brought. So now I say goodnight to all...

artist_4ur_soul's photo
Wed 08/15/07 05:50 PM
hey bro you gotta follow your heart, your old enough to know your heart and know what can happen. If your family can't support you then do on your own, are you going to let them decide your future or will you do it.

artist_4ur_soul's photo
Wed 08/15/07 05:47 PM
nice work, good feeling in it

artist_4ur_soul's photo
Wed 08/15/07 05:45 PM
hi and welcome, don't you just hate it when the job interferes with you personal life..lol

artist_4ur_soul's photo
Wed 08/15/07 05:43 PM
hello and welcome to JSH

artist_4ur_soul's photo
Mon 08/06/07 09:45 PM
you have to respect yourself enough not to allow yourself to be treated that way, you deserve to be loved the same amount that you love, and if your not getting that then it's time to revaluate things

Previous 1