Community > Posts By > Latinadvnturer

Latinadvnturer's photo
Sun 06/11/17 02:46 AM
I find it interesting that so many have a cynical attitude towards marriage between people of different nationalities. If you check the statistics you will find that foreign marriages statistically last longer and are often more successful than marriages between people from the same country. I also consider that I have my country and culture to share with her and she has her culture and country to share with me. We can learn each others languages or even go to live in a different country all together. Everywhere is just a flight away, no biggy!
I have met women from other countries who were better educated and financially more successful than myself so not every woman is a free loader just after money. Yes there are numerous women AND men with negative motivations who only plan to deceive but not all.
Personally I live in Australia but I am planning soon to relocate to live on an island, which I have chosen, in the Caribbean. In saying that if I found my true love in a different country then we could discuss our future together or perhaps I could relocate to her country.
The world is our Oyster, not just our suburb! Expand your horizons :-)

Latinadvnturer's photo
Sun 06/11/17 02:22 AM
Actually I agree with Rina62. I think that we can have an immediate infatuation with another person and a strong physical attraction but love comes from learning the personality and the creating of a lasting friendship which in turn blossoms as the level of interest, respect and desire to bring happiness into their life, as well as our own, develops. I do think though that lust is also an essential ingrediant in a successful relationship as we all wish to feel desirable and desired.