Community > Posts By > badguy1

no photo
Sat 08/03/13 11:57 AM
Both have to be respectful & supportive of each other..You choose to be with that person for a reason!! Communication & trust is the key..
When you hear someone say "we need to communicate more", its not all about words. Kissing, holding hands, etc.. And if you feel your partner is down, lift them up however you can..

no photo
Sat 08/03/13 11:25 AM
the deeper the feelings, the longer it hurts...

no photo
Sat 08/03/13 10:17 AM
you just answered your own question...Its wrong. If you love her, why would you drag more women into the mix. Work it out man, work it out

no photo
Thu 08/01/13 08:57 AM
I feel like im being hypnotized by her!!! When i fall asleep alone, she's there. When i wake up, she's there.. Even when im working, every female i see has her face attached to them. when i watch sports, it seems like she's in the crowd. She's everywhere. lol

no photo
Thu 08/01/13 08:37 AM
If we're trapped in a dark alley together with a bunch of thugs, and she jumps in the fight even though she cant fight, she's a keeper!
And as long as im treating her right, she shouldnt have to worry about defending me to her friends and family!! Actions speak for themselves

no photo
Mon 07/01/13 07:21 PM
This is how i approach any so called dating site...Most of the people are scam artists,liars and bots..Remember that! Also, you cant find "love" on a dating site,but you can find people. How can you fall in love with someone you never met? But anything can happen once you "meet" that person...

no photo
Mon 07/01/13 06:52 PM
I feel like its time to stalk back...

no photo
Thu 06/27/13 06:27 PM
Its the person you fall in love with, not the distance....

no photo
Sun 06/23/13 06:41 PM
That "Real Man" phrase is played out!! You only have 2 options: Do you want a "good man", or do you want a "bad boy"?

no photo
Wed 04/03/13 04:20 PM
Lets dig a litte deeper..If i feel like somethings missing, why not try to find out what the problem is? Its called communicating..here's something you might not notice: If you're thinking about cheating, what makes you think your partner is not thinking about cheating, too!

no photo
Wed 04/03/13 04:01 PM
When spending time with her is just as enjoyable as the love-making!! Everything we do together just feels soo right..And i start asking myself this question: Where have you been all my life?

no photo
Wed 04/03/13 03:54 PM
They're in bad relationships

1 2 4 Next