Community > Posts By > badguy1

no photo
Sun 02/23/14 06:29 PM
A relationship is a relationship, no matter the distance. Because it's not the distance that should matter, it's the commitment and effort you put in to it. If you love someone, nothing should stand in your way. That's why the make planes, trains, and automobiles...happy

no photo
Thu 02/20/14 03:04 PM

am 8mnths pregnant n i want2 keep my baby away 4rm the dad after he is born because he cheated and walked out on me.now he wants a dna so that he can support the kid.am sure its his baby but should i let him get the dna he wants?

Of course you should..But what you do not want to do is deny the father
his right to raise his child if it is his.I was in the exact situation.
I never cheated, but she thought i did. We planned our child. She took my child away from me, and she paid the price for it. Your child needs
both parents, so you have to put your personal feelings about him to the side. My child's mother apologizes to me everyday about what she did wrong...

no photo
Thu 02/20/14 02:52 PM

Im a single mom of 2 toddlers and it seems like all men want is sex

So you must dont like sex..

no photo
Thu 02/20/14 02:38 PM

Scenario: 10 yr relationship and he cheated on year 2, 3 & 10. (2 kids) And yet I stay with him, what's wrong with thinking maybe this time he'll change? He says he loves me. And even after all of it I still love him. He begs for forgiveness and shows me he's gonna change. What would you do if you were the Cheater? And what would you do if you were the one cheated on?

This is what i learned through experience! Cheaters usually cheat
because they feel "they can". They feel they can get away with it, and
if they get caught you will take them back.
The reason i would not take a cheater back is because they can no longer be trusted. I dont want to end up with any "life-changing diseases"! If you cheat on me, go be with that person.:smile:

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 05:47 PM

Forget all that. if you feel that woman who hurt you is sincere about
coming back into your life, ask her why? But if you think she's playing games, by all means play treat her the same way she treated you..Its called KARMA, and if i was you,i rather be the one teaching her a lesson...:banana:

Dude, you got your way and i got my way, what you said is true and your heart is full of hate at your old ex but your way is wrong.Just think what if someone do things like that to your little sister or mother, do you get mad? Even they are the reasons you cry or mad, just be a man and dont fall back... but i respect all the advice all of you give, even its a bad one, but you know it clear that im gonna pick a good one...Lol (not im gonna write poems under the rainbow either) Thanks for your affort and peanut butter jeally time, way yeah way yeah...

Now you get it.I just gave you an example of what you "could" do. I would be straight up with them the 1st time they attempt to come back in my life..Ive moved on and they had a chance, but blew it..

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 05:34 PM
prostitute

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 05:29 PM
Hell no its not true..If you cheat on someone, then you dont love that person,PERIOD!! I would end a relationship if i feel im need to sleep with another woman.

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 05:23 PM
Forget all that. if you feel that woman who hurt you is sincere about
coming back into your life, ask her why? But if you think she's playing games, by all means play treat her the same way she treated you..Its called KARMA, and if i was you,i rather be the one teaching her a lesson...:banana:

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 07:48 PM
Edited by badguy1 on Tue 02/18/14 07:58 PM
Never, because nothing or no one is gonna stop me from being what
i want to be, and that is to be happy..Its my life, and IM gonna run my life.

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 07:44 PM

I've been inlove and get hurt so badly and though it's been a while I still can't fully move on.
Can somebody tell me the ways to move on? I wud really apprrciate your help.

What i like to do is Get Away...Go somewhere you always wanted to go, or never been before! Refresh you mind, body, and spirit

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 07:39 PM
He gone

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 07:32 PM

Why oh why are women only interested in sex? When I meet a girl on here I try to chat about things like music,great books, art, and of course history and myth before The Flood.
But, to my great dismay, the first thing they ask is if I have a webcam.
I am shocked by such a shallow attitude.
But because I am a friendly sort, and not wishing to hurt anyone's feelings,I always go along with the idea, perhaps other guys also do for the same reason.
I still however, long for the day when I meet a woman who does not see me as some kind of plaything, but instead talks about Poetry.

noway You can't be talking about this website.

Definitely not this site

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 07:06 PM
Edited by badguy1 on Tue 02/18/14 07:09 PM

Thats right

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 07:03 PM
Edited by badguy1 on Tue 02/18/14 07:04 PM

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 06:54 PM
Edited by badguy1 on Tue 02/18/14 07:22 PM
It'll work..if he's making you upset, then what you think those pics
would do to him? It'll make him mad and drive him nuts, because he wants you but he cant have you..He'll be sleepless too after looking at those pics, and just ignore him, block him, whatever..laugh

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 06:45 PM
No

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 06:42 PM
Ive never been in love, but ive been in lust a few times...

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 06:36 PM
Get back with them, and then cheat on them, and then break up with them

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 06:33 PM
Because she has a disease

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 06:27 PM
Edited by badguy1 on Tue 02/18/14 06:27 PM
You need to get off the bench and participate in the game. There's a difference between watching and playing

Previous 1 3 4