Community > Posts By > whatthafuzzy

whatthafuzzy's photo
Fri 03/05/10 07:50 AM
I'm having trouble too. I think I am attractive, but I am only attracting old people, men, men posing as women, fatties, picture collectors, and flakes. I do have a bf, but I want a playmate for just ME. My bf knows I am doing this and fully supports it. Mostly, I just want friends. It doesn't HAVE to be about sex and play time...but that would be nice.

whatthafuzzy's photo
Fri 03/05/10 07:41 AM
New to Florida and looking for new friends and maybe more. I am a mother of one, nice, outgoing, musical, funny, smart, and witty. Yet, I am still not having much luck. Maybe I am picky or maybe I;m just not a girls first pick? What do you think? How can I improve my profile so I can meet genuine women who want to get to know me?

whatthafuzzy's photo
Fri 03/05/10 07:34 AM
I think it is awesome. I think if folks use them the way they are trained, then it's a great form of protection. The criminals who are going to use weapons inappropriately are going to do that regardless of what is legal.

whatthafuzzy's photo
Fri 03/05/10 07:26 AM
Hey Hey! New to the site and new to Florida. I am a mother of one, so it is kind of hard for me to get out and socialize. I am just trying to make new girlfriends and possibly more. Time to get to the forums!!