Community > Posts By > TheRealMooMoo

TheRealMooMoo's photo
Mon 06/19/17 05:13 AM
I might be posting this in the wrong section but its whatever really. Just about given up on finding the one anyway. I'm looking for my "soulmate" if you will. Really the one I'm meant to spend the rest of my life with. I'm not after sex, I dont play games (except video games lol), I'm as loyal as loyal can get. I'm not gonna say too much here cause it wouldn't be as interesting if I said everything all at once. Anyway, I'm looking to get to know one of you pretty ladies on here. Not gonna be picky about race or body type, but would prefer no older than 27 . Anyway, message me if your wanting to get to know each other.

TheRealMooMoo's photo
Thu 06/01/17 11:17 PM
Looking for a kind and respectful lady to get to know and eventually call mine. Preferably no older than me but am open. Ethnicity and body type dont matter.

TheRealMooMoo's photo
Tue 05/30/17 10:25 AM
2010 Sir Paul McCartney at AT@T stadium

TheRealMooMoo's photo
Sun 05/28/17 11:23 AM

HOWEVER...a very wise woman once said to me that there is a difference between what you're LOOKING for and what you'll SETTLE for. Yes, this is basic, but is also realistic. And it may change with age and maturity.

I doubt she was very wise... A wise woman, weathered through life, knows she won't settle anymore. That's what she did in the past and why relationships didn't work out. A wise woman knows what she wants and needs in life and that's what she goes for, and nothing less. Settling is not on the agenda anymore. A woman who does is not wise, more desperate to not be alone.

Allow me to jump into my own question. My view is in no way condescending to anyone's answers. For me, above all else, I want personality. Anything to do with physical attraction is dead last on what I look for. Maturity is a big factor for me but honestly, a woman with a great personality can steal my heart in an instant.

TheRealMooMoo's photo
Sun 05/28/17 06:29 AM
What is it that you truly look for when it comes to finding the guy you'll spend the rest of your life with? Honest answers please...

TheRealMooMoo's photo
Sat 05/27/17 12:07 PM
My name is Ryan. I'm 25 years old and I'm looking for a possible relationship that turns into something serious. I'm open minded and am also looking for new people to just talk to on a regular basis. As far as preferences are concerned, age is no major issue, ethnicity doesn't matter to me, political or religious views dont matter (as long as you can accept my views as well), and your body type doesn't matter. I look for a persons soul and personality above all else. So hit me up if you wanna chat and get to know one another.

TheRealMooMoo's photo
Sat 05/27/17 11:54 AM
I've gone through some crappy relationships, but curious as to if I'll find the person I'm looking for on here. anyway, I'm not to big on ratings but I figured I'd do this anyway. What do y'all think?

TheRealMooMoo's photo
Fri 05/26/17 11:15 PM
mines not really about déjà vu but for me, reincarnation, in my own opinion, happens when your soul has not been fully satisfied in what has taken place during the previous life. but even then, reincarnation could take place either way.