Community > Posts By > tmerrill

tmerrill's photo
Tue 03/09/10 08:25 PM
Totally - better with age like a great wine

tmerrill's photo
Tue 03/09/10 08:22 PM
I go because I belive the Bible tells you to - I find when I don't go my week never starts out right. It sets my mond on something other than myself, work, paranting or the thousand other things that vie for my time and lets me have greater intimacy with God

tmerrill's photo
Tue 03/09/10 08:17 PM
Welcome back - I just started this week - hope you have fun

tmerrill's photo
Mon 03/08/10 08:51 PM
So funny - I even signed on to the senior finder site to hope to have better luck with people closer in age but that site is a rip - they make you pay to do anything. I figure if it is not meant to be it is not meant to be. I was flattered at first by the young attention but it is too weird as my son is 21! YIKES. I really just wnat to find someone local to go to concerts and things with as I am sick of being the third wheel, going alone, or staying home beacuse I don't want to do either of the above. Guess I may be looking in the wrong place

tmerrill's photo
Mon 03/08/10 08:45 PM
Hey there - anynone out there tonight - just started this week and want to say hello!:wink:

tmerrill's photo
Mon 03/08/10 08:35 PM
I know what you mean - I have had to block quite a few folks and I have been on less than an week. My profile is similar - I have my daughter at home so I am not out there looking for people to do the deed with but I still keep getting all these hyper-sexed thirty year olds contacting me (I'm 45!). I wish us both better luck!