Community > Posts By > D156

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 09:48 AM
Hi... Im Roberta...the rocker chick. Can I borrow your clothes, shoes, makeup,and car?laugh
wel i dnt ware makeup an im sure my clothes are way 2 big an if i had a car sure u could wat kan i barrow of ures
rofl

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 09:45 AM
I dont understand any of the sexual remarks herenoway devil mad explode and why so many people are talking about the picture all i know is i love the color pink:angel: :angel: :angel: laugh laugh pitchfork Anna x

i take that bk SHE GOTS ANGER PROBLEMS LOL JUS KIDDING

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 09:43 AM
I've seen several on here, happy searching. I'd turn lesbian, but I hate women even more than I hate men.flowerforyou
sum1 has anger problems. jus jokein
flowers

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 09:39 AM
Keep posting in the forums and get to know people and let them get to know you, that's how you make friends. flowerforyou
HEYA THERE SEXI! pitchfork

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 09:34 AM
We kan b friends! :welcome:

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 09:09 AM
am clingy anyway n a would just jump into stuff a might be young bt am defo not daft i liked 2 be carefull
yeah i mean its nice to have a gurl whos lovable an wants to b wit u but dnt b to clingy i mean ima loveable guy an i love to b loved but theres point in time u gotta have time apart an jus chil

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 09:05 AM
yeah am young bt being wi a guy a loved for ova 2years n then he goer n runs wi ma son who i am nw fighting for ir hell just wnt 2 move on from my ex its not a crime n to the other person tlc means tender loving care
wow i feel for u had my ex run wit my daughter

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 08:48 AM
Any 1 wanna hear ure mamma jokes!

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 08:45 AM
Thank you so much! It's nice to see how many people hooked up on this site and are still together and very happy! flowerforyou
grumble

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 08:40 AM
I LOVE PIE!!!!
...did someone say pie? surprised waving
yes pumpkin pie my fav drool :wave:
now pumpkin pie sounds really good right now
dnt it

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 08:13 AM
Who invantded pie

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 07:53 AM
Sum 1 has watchd 2 many vampier movies. oops

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 07:40 AM
My first love was Kevin.. ..... Age 17........ Damn...:heart:
mz first love waz brittany and i waz 14 an stayd wit her for 4 ina half years

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 07:38 AM
Oh God. I hate matchmaking friends. I hear, "Hey Goof. This chick likes you. I am gonna set you up with her". Grrrrrrrrrr! Or it's "Man. I know this chick who would be perfect for you. She is single, funny, hot, big boobs...lol." Grrrrrrrr! I know they mean well, but dang it man.....I can handle this all on my own. Anyways Rae, I have been there in this same situation. Guessing this dude was your first love? If so, well, you never truly get past your first love. I mean, you will move on with your life and all, but you will always remember your first love. Maybe there is a chance to rekindle things. Maybe not. You just never know. I will say this. I know when people do get trashed....well....I believe that the truth does come out of them....that inner truth that you just keep hidden inside but that good ol' alcohol just loves to bring out. LOL! Then again, alcohol does make you say stupid stuff too. In your case, I believe you did love him, that there is still that love, but that just because you. yeah i agree wit him jus c were it gose udk if he gots feelins for u an u dnt wanna push to hard

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 07:27 AM
heya peeps

D156's photo
Tue 03/09/10 11:58 PM
Imma badboy through an through

D156's photo
Tue 03/09/10 11:25 PM
I cant help it...it looks so damn tasty.
i wil do more the taste it! lol take the beaver for ride haha! wait that didnt sound rite! oops
Isnt the Beaver supposed yo ride you?
That's what I was thinking Mayhem! winking
well every
"beaver" i met wantd me on top hahaoops

D156's photo
Tue 03/09/10 11:22 PM
No one in my area is the least bit interesting on this site. At times, I do wonder what the hell I'm here for. The forums keep me coming back for some reason. Must be my voyeuristic nature; observing human nature and our bizarre interests. The realist side of me says I'm wasting my time here, which is what it really boils down to
Same here, dude.flowerforyou
yup plus no gurls interasted any how so0o i guess it dnt matter for me!

D156's photo
Tue 03/09/10 11:17 PM
love love love love
I cant help it...it looks so damn tasty.
i wil do more the taste it! lol take the beaver for ride haha! wait that didnt sound rite! oops
Isnt the Beaver supposed ro ride you?
if its the beaver im think of ya!

D156's photo
Tue 03/09/10 11:15 PM
That's awesome jlove! laugh
okay beavers an boobies an azz's oh yeah
and hotdogs!! w/buns!!
u like the hotdog in ure bun! wel thats about kinky pitchfork
Bad, bad boy!!! I like buns, not in my bun!!! Owwwww....surprised
haha my bad!
:pitcfork: and yes ima vary bad boy!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 13 14