Community > Posts By > D156

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 11:55 PM
That would suck. I guess I'd try to convince them to take responsibility for their actions.
That would be my best thought too. Unless you wished to do an anonymous tip to the police to look into it.
SNITCH!
You were kidding, right? There's alot worse things of being than a snitch. Like standing aside pretending that you knew nothing about about things. Would you able to live with yourself, knowing?
yup sure could! bn there. . . wat part of "ride together die together" ant yal getin
'ant yal getin' thats been the tried and true past of people for thousands of centuries? but none of ya would 'die together' when it really comes down to it, thats called a failed plan. but Redundancy Prevails!ohwell frustrated . Sometimes...evolution...well keep going kiddo.
nah ima ride to die guy!

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 11:24 PM
U need help haha j/k

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 11:16 PM
HAVE YOU EVER MEET SOMEBODY OF THE WEB?IF YES HOW DID IT GO.
YES 1. I fell in love with one,,,she lied..the end. 2,I tried to find the love that ANOTHER lady SAID SHE WANTED,,she lied,,the end, 3, WE met had a great weekend,,still frinds,,SHE never found me her BOAT FLOATER,,wink,lol 4, We became very close and felt love,,yet she gave me a strong condition to except about her OTHER male friends in her life,,so THAT was not a working agreement,,wink,lol 5.All and All,,ALL OF THEM I still remain friends on here with. And all of THESE,,were learned experiences for me to grow through,,so ALL had their reasonings behind them happening to me,,wink I am STILL on here wanting to believe,,yet knowing the thoughts of THAT ONE,,,being on here,,is slim,,and ITS NOT because I have BIG demands in what SHE looks like or is or has,,its that WHOLE PACKAGE that I desire to have and LOOKS are truly NOT that big of an item,,just NOT a BIG, BIG. girl,,EVERYTHING and ANYTHING more or le. i like dis guy not many ppl think like that

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 11:12 PM
That would suck. I guess I'd try to convince them to take responsibility for their actions.
That would be my best thought too. Unless you wished to do an anonymous tip to the police to look into it.
SNITCH!
You were kidding, right? There's alot worse things of being than a snitch. Like standing aside pretending that you knew nothing about about things. Would you able to live with yourself, knowing?
yup sure could! bn there. . . wat part of
"ride together die together" ant yal getin

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 11:10 PM
SNITCH!
No, responsibility
u jus said ud blow them in snitch. me id help them haha i ant saying any mo

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 11:05 PM
SNITCH!

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 11:00 PM
well with the pick-axe in your hands it already looks like you helped your friend...laugh
i would my maddo is we ride together we die together badboys 4 life!

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 10:47 PM
I say id help my friend

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 10:24 PM
10 HOT LADY KISS HER HAND AN WINKS

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 10:19 PM
I understand that but still im respectful to but i would of told them to f off

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 10:09 PM
Can I just ask why this was moved to "Parenting talk"? Was it just because I mentioned my daughter as part of it? The main complaint of this rant is the moronic people who kicked a 17 year old out their house to stand around for an hour in the cold....
an i ant trying to down on ure daughters bf or anything but if he really kared he should ov told them that she could say an not to b azzholes an re jects

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 09:58 PM
Edited by D156 on Wed 03/10/10 10:03 PM
Thanks ladies.... Those people are so lucky I am on the other side of the country right now....I would be ripping their front door off the hinges to give them a piece of my mind.
yo thats messed up if sum1 did that to my daughter id rip there throat out an feed it to them im jus crazy like that

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 09:31 PM
single for about 8 months now ummm.. i guess im happii see -----> :)
i kan fix u bn single

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 09:18 PM
:tongue:
il stick that tongue sum were! oops
'S not mine ... I borrowed it ... Stick away ... :tongue:
nah i want ur tongue! hehe!

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 09:15 PM
ive met one and it went fine but i still get weirded out if i met someone else. its all about nerves but you can always have a drink or 2 before hand to smooth it over
il give u sumtin to drink jus jokein

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 09:13 PM
:tongue:
il stick that tongue sum were!
oops

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 09:12 PM
i met one from another site and i wasn't all that impressed with her. i assumed ahead of time that i wouldn't be into her, and i was correct. oh well. you never know. . . .
PIE!

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 09:09 PM
biggrin <------ Happy ... scared
il stil lick u haha LICK**!

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 09:07 PM
Woop

D156's photo
Wed 03/10/10 09:05 PM
i met a woman online..and was with her for two years. it can be great!
i wanna watch!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14