Community > Posts By > Not2Shy

Not2Shy's photo
Tue 12/25/07 03:15 AM
(((((((((((((((((((madamx7316)))))))))))))))))))))))

Not2Shy's photo
Tue 12/25/07 03:11 AM
So I could put my arms around you and wish you a very

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Come to Arkansas and let's surround my Christmas tree and sing songs like the Who's in Whoville! And then we'll serve the roast beast!!!! giggle

bigsmile Danni bigsmile

Not2Shy's photo
Sun 12/23/07 06:18 AM
Still nothing? That's worrisome...........

Not2Shy's photo
Sat 12/22/07 06:41 PM
on Kojack' grandmother? It concerns me that he's not on or updated us. Just wondering......

Not2Shy's photo
Sat 12/22/07 07:22 AM
Thank you for sharing the poem. Touching. She is missed, but lives on in our hearts. My prayers for her family during this undoubtedly difficult time. :heart:

Not2Shy's photo
Fri 12/21/07 10:57 AM
:heart: Heartfelt prayers for you and your family, Kojack :heart:

Not2Shy's photo
Fri 12/21/07 10:54 AM
Queen Elizabeth is dead??? For years??? What are you smoking, love? :wink:

Too much eggnog for you, Tommy. Merry Christmas, anyway, love of my life!! :tongue:

Not2Shy's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:06 AM
Hey, Jess.......it has got to be heck trying to catch that FIRST wave! LOL There are so many!! flowerforyou

**I'm going to put Johnny Depp on my doorstep New Year's Eve night! LOL

Not2Shy's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:02 AM
WooooooooHooooooooo! I'm SO glad you guys checked pandora.com out. I told you it was cool!

And, thanks, rara777, maybe we should tell others about where they SHOULDN'T go, too!! BTW...I don't like match.com, either~~~

Not2Shy's photo
Fri 12/21/07 06:44 AM
:wink: My pleasure, okplus, and WELCOME to JSH, I might add! flowerforyou

Not2Shy's photo
Fri 12/21/07 06:16 AM
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Merry Christmas, everyone!!!:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Not2Shy's photo
Fri 12/21/07 06:14 AM
This may not be the forum in which to place this, but after some consideration...I didn't know where else to put it!!

Share with others some of the perhaps "little known" and off the beaten path websites that you frequent. Now we all know that JSH is the BEST one, but remember.....you don't have to know and remember everything if you know where to find it!

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adam.bozon/listmaker.htm This site is one I used when I wanted to use the letters of someone's name in an accrostic. I have found it is useful for MANY things such as word puzzles, trying to stir your memory of a word I can't think of, and others. It allows you to find any/all words with whatever letter of the alphabet you "give" it. Check it out!

thekitchenlink.com More than recipes...helpful hints, tips, and chat room.

answerbag.com This is one of my favs! When you need an answer QUICK and don't have time to research it....this is the place to go!

computerhope.com Has saved my hair on several occasions!

pandora.com online you-design-it personalized radio. Too cool!

regards.com one of the best online card sites out there...free!

smilebox.com along with photobucket.com two of my top websites for personalized cards, slideshows, ect. using your own photos.

cyberhymnal.com is a fantastic site to not only get lyrics to, but to hear, and to read about the person who wrote the song.

Your turn............. flowerforyou

Not2Shy's photo
Fri 12/21/07 05:26 AM
((((((((((((((((s1owhand)))))))))))))))))))))))

Many thanks, friend!

Oh my.......now I have several. Now THAT'S more like it! LOL :wink: :tongue:

Not2Shy's photo
Fri 12/21/07 05:06 AM
I don't have any, so I can't tell you sad sad sad

Not2Shy's photo
Thu 12/20/07 07:23 PM
May I now step off of this soapbox? Whew! All that preaching is tiring! LOL laugh

Not2Shy's photo
Thu 12/20/07 07:20 PM
You are taking this thing WAY too seriously!!! Girl, you are not a quitter, so buck up and show 'em you got some back bone! Be yourself and NEVER let anyone dictate where you go, what you do, who you see, and WHEN YOU LEAVE!!! You are the master of your ship........now, ride the waves, don't pull into dock! noway flowerforyou

Not2Shy's photo
Thu 12/20/07 08:22 AM
What storm would, at the suggestion of another, change its direction?

noway No way! Keep your name....it's yours!

Not2Shy's photo
Thu 12/20/07 08:19 AM
^^^ :tongue: LOVE your order, Twitch...thought I was the only person who drank milk with ice!!! flowerforyou

Not2Shy's photo
Thu 12/20/07 08:17 AM
He will be missed............hugs from everyone @ JSH! flowerforyou

Not2Shy's photo
Thu 12/20/07 08:13 AM
Perhaps unforseen circumstances.....

...........like burned cookeie................. sad

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 13 14