Community > Posts By > Not2Shy

Not2Shy's photo
Sun 12/16/07 06:34 AM
^^^^^^

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Not2Shy's photo
Sun 12/16/07 06:31 AM
Thanks, Jess...........and I might say....I rather like the "u's"--they add a bit of colour....giggle flowerforyou

Not2Shy's photo
Sun 12/16/07 06:27 AM
And I might note....I STILL spelled it wrong!!! I give up.....I'll say SMART from now on! LOL laugh

Not2Shy's photo
Sun 12/16/07 06:26 AM
If we ask using our most whiney voices and flutter our eyelashes just right, will you PLEASE install SPELL CHECK as a feature?????

Recently, it was pointed out to me that I misspelled INTELIGENT!

YUCK!!!! I HATE the taste of crow!!! :wink:

Seriously...........does anyone else want the spell check feature???

**please disregard any word I have spelled incorrectly as I don't have a dictionary available and SPELL CHECK is unavailable!**

noway

Not2Shy's photo
Sat 12/15/07 06:50 AM
YOU First....everything else will fall into place.....

Hurry back.......... flowerforyou

Not2Shy's photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:09 PM
Do you know for sure she's read your emails? *Check your "sent" mail to be sure* Sometimes I get accused of not writing back because I have a slightly less than retarded computer that makes me want to pull my hair out!

Cut yourself(ves) some slack.....there can be other things that come in to play besides you, your profile, you conversation(s).

flowerforyou

Not2Shy's photo
Mon 12/03/07 06:43 PM
that many men have about women they are involved with is that the woman asks too many questions.

Do you think that does rank among the top 5 complaints?

*NOTE* This is a question, but don't hate me for it. TeeHee :wink:

Not2Shy's photo
Tue 11/27/07 03:41 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Good one! I like that laugh

Not2Shy's photo
Tue 11/27/07 03:38 PM
I'm safe in simply saying, "Hi, everyone!" Aren't I? :tongue:

Not2Shy's photo
Tue 11/27/07 03:36 PM
of sending a "friend request" when no note accompanies it and the two of us have never IM'd or bumped into each other in the threads?

Heads up........I decline every one of them. Guess different people have different ideas of what a friend is than I.

Just venting~~~~~~~~~~~~ flowerforyou

I feel better now :wink:

Not2Shy's photo
Tue 11/27/07 11:46 AM
Personally, I'm just stubborn enough to REFUSE to allow that person continue to control my life, my thoughts.

Accept it/him (**NOTE** You don't have to LIKE it!) and release it.

You know the old addage: The best revenge is living well.

So true...............he's not worth the loss of your time, sweety, flowerforyou

And BTW, you are right, the forgiveness is for YOU, not him. I once heard this and it was an epiphany for me: Harboring bitterness or unforgiveness is like taking a dose of poison every day and expecting the OTHER person to die.

Think about it..........

Not2Shy's photo
Mon 11/26/07 06:36 PM
Once again, I've got to agree with Whispersandwinks on the "unspoken/secret" language of women.

I have found to be true that when I tell the person I am romantically linked to, "I'm not feeling well," I quickly begin to feel better when/if he holds me and asks if there is anything he can do to help.

The action on his part to make the effort ALONE makes me feel better, so it may appear to some that I am seeking attention by my statement of not feeling well.

I am not shy (hello! seen my name?)and not afraid to ask for what I want. The problem is.........sometimes it is difficult to "put your finger" on what it is you do want/need. In such cases, it is a blessing to have a man be sensitive enough, tuned in enough to bridge the gap. Not head games....just ambivalence, at times. Surely we're allowed that on occasion. :wink:

Not2Shy's photo
Mon 11/26/07 06:20 PM
While I do not pretend to speak for all women, I respectfully disagree with you, Jess.

Without stark differences between the basic characteristics of men and women, we morph into a bland, monotone oneness. That is not something I wish upon any society.

Differences do not make one lesser and one greater, rather, simply different, which is exciting and worthy of exploration. Danger lies in attatching a "rating system" or blanket generalizations of what is exclusively masculine or feminine.

RESPECT any person as an individual and ACCEPT without judgement.

Gotta go with Whispersandwinks on this one....viva la difference!

Not2Shy's photo
Fri 11/23/07 05:19 AM
Wish no longer.........visit my profile, handsome............

NEXT............ :wink:

Not2Shy's photo
Fri 11/23/07 05:19 AM
Reserved..............until behind closed doors :tongue:

Not2Shy's photo
Fri 11/23/07 05:15 AM
(and do you know how many different types there are out there?!)

I found the PERFECT gift for you..................

What's the perfect gift--use your imagination!--for the person above you?

Not2Shy's photo
Thu 11/22/07 10:59 AM
Yes, hope you are feeling better, W&W.

Something I'm thankful for? I tried Rachael Ray's Onion and Apple Stuffin' Muffins.........OMG! My new-found tradition!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone........ happy

Not2Shy's photo
Mon 11/12/07 07:18 AM
It's House that makes it a show, for me, anyway, so the xtras are just that....xtras. I LOVE his way of thinking...abstract! And sarcasm turns me on!!!

Not2Shy's photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:54 AM
God gives you (us all) a "gut feeling" for a reason. You TOTALLY did the right thing. Don't look back.......... :smile:

Not2Shy's photo
Mon 10/15/07 07:16 PM
Sorry I missed everyone............later...........flowerforyou