Community > Posts By > Headroller

Headroller's photo
Mon 06/07/10 11:36 PM
solitude

Headroller's photo
Mon 06/07/10 11:34 PM
Rarely these days, but it happened a lot when I was younger. Seemed a day didn't go by when I had dejavu, typically a single object on a blank canvas plus some accompanying feelings or sounds. I remember once when I was hiking on a trip I saw a pile of rocks that I KNEW I had seen before when I was doing something like hiking.

Sometimes a short clip from near my perspective that's in full detail, but no sound or feeling. Had that happen when I slipped while sitting on a handrail and literally spun around the thing, hitting the back of my head on a crub and knocking me out for a good minute.

Now, it's mostly just conversations that I get it with but again, it's rare for me these days. Occurs more often when I'm away from civilization though, and if I spend more time away.

Headroller's photo
Mon 06/07/10 09:46 PM

i believe that has somethin 2 do wit low iron

Or lower calorie intake, body regularly produces less heat, overcompensates with a spike in heat production when cold.

Headroller's photo
Mon 06/07/10 11:18 AM
Edited by Headroller on Mon 06/07/10 11:18 AM
of s***

Headroller's photo
Mon 06/07/10 02:58 AM
The_Gunshow

Headroller's photo
Mon 06/07/10 02:56 AM
nobody

Headroller's photo
Mon 06/07/10 02:48 AM
Edited by Headroller on Mon 06/07/10 02:49 AM
Yeah might = right and all that. Call me a bleeding heart but that is a simple minded way to look at it.

"All's I have to say is that Israel is showing great restraint. I guarantee that if any other country had hundreds of rockets fired in to it on a regular basis we would see full retalliation, possibly including nuclear weapons(mind you Israel is a full nuclear state)."
I'd drink to that. drinker

Headroller's photo
Sat 06/05/10 05:30 PM
does anybody else think that's deep?

Headroller's photo
Sat 06/05/10 05:27 PM
nose bleed love laugh

Headroller's photo
Sat 06/05/10 05:24 PM
Edited by Headroller on Sat 06/05/10 05:25 PM

Well she's right on one point, they went to Israel as occupiers...
Seriously, because an ethnicity was nearly wiped out in Europe, that legitimizes pushing out native and forming their own country? spock

*brace for bashing*

if that is your opinion, then we all need to get out of America...oops... and give back the Indians their land

What I'm saying is that the creation of Israel was given it's blessing by the powers that be as a &$%@ing consolation prize. But in a world where we overlook coup d'etats and invasions, well I guess I should just go back to being a sheep. ohwell And since there's what, 100,000 Native Americans left, I don't think that'd work out too well.

For the record, my country of deportation would probably be Italy, not England. :wink:

Headroller's photo
Sat 06/05/10 04:59 PM
But we have to say, that so far the competition field for the OS-es has been very poor in the past 30 years and it would only improve, once the Microsoft domination weakens.

That I can agree with.

Headroller's photo
Sat 06/05/10 04:56 PM
Let's do the same with the United States, Mexico, Canada, South America, heck even Africa too! What does that give us?

Headroller's photo
Sat 06/05/10 04:54 PM
freeman

Headroller's photo
Sat 06/05/10 04:41 PM
Dude, you rock! Vintage zombie movies for the win!
rofl rofl rofl rofl

Headroller's photo
Sat 06/05/10 04:33 PM

While I like Windows I hate monopoly and business bullies. And Micro$oft is a monopoly. Mac is great but too expensive, I would rather steer people to get a linux operating system which has thousands of versions and they are all free of charge and so are all the software you can download.

*goes to investigate Linux*

Only problem I see with this switch is that hackers will eventually shift their focus and the Apple OS(?) and maybe Linux will be eventually suffering the same amount of hacker problems. Invention is the child of necessity and all that, and hackers will still want into your computer. That said, I'm looking forward to simple and streamlined OS systems.

Headroller's photo
Sat 06/05/10 04:22 PM
Let's take a look at history, shall we?

The land that is contested in that area was once called Palestine. The refugees that were sponsored to move to Palestine, by in turn the British, the League of Nations, underground refugee railroads and finally the UN, essentially to fulfill the religious goal of Jews returning to Jerusalem and occupying the land that was claimed as a divine gift: the "land of milk and honey" and all that jazz. The immigrating Jews provoked open fighting and revolts with the native Arabs which were the overwhelming majority in the area even up to the end of WWII in 1945.

The event that caused the nation we know as Israel to be formed was two years of open warfare between Arabs and Zionists living in Palestine and also neighboring Arab nations. The conflict pushed out ~80% of the native Palestinians and left the Jews sitting on the land to claim it as their own with the blessing of the UN and ceasefire agreements with their neighbors.

Had the Zionists entered Palestine without causing this open warfare and integrated to the local population peacefully, then I'd be inclined to support whatever Israel would be today. But sadly, Israel owns nationhood by means of political favors and military conquest. THEY ARE OCCUPIERS. Even if there was a Jewish presence in Palestine before, they conquered the country in the name of a religion.

It's not surprising that a large portion of the Jewish population in Israel is from neighboring countries; an understandable reaction to the way Israel muscled it's way into the Middle East. But that may be out of context, on your or my part slowhand I don't know.

/RANT

Headroller's photo
Sat 06/05/10 03:51 PM

I loved Escaflone. Wicked City? I think that was the name of the movie. I do admit to watching some henti.

We watch anime, that's a given. laugh

Headroller's photo
Sat 06/05/10 03:28 PM
Edited by Headroller on Sat 06/05/10 03:48 PM
flash

Headroller's photo
Sat 06/05/10 12:15 AM
steak

Headroller's photo
Sat 06/05/10 12:15 AM

How about if someone just shoots him!

Entertaining thought, but we'd be on our 500th president if that was the go-to option.

I wonder if BP will go under because of this huge cleanup operation. No bailouts this time!

Previous 1 3