Community > Posts By > bonniebelle

bonniebelle's photo
Sat 10/11/08 11:18 PM

Good Night Ya'll...guess I'll go watch some TVflowerforyou

i wore a jacket for the 1st time since movingin aug. someone flipped a switch & it got cold.
scared :laughing: i hope everyone is doing ok & having fun. it's been quiet in the threads lately
waving asleep

bonniebelle's photo
Sat 10/11/08 12:18 PM
offtopic
i'm going to be gone today,trying to keep this from being a STOP sign. :laughing: :laughing:
Have a wonderful day, we have wind whistling today beautiful sky.

bonniebelle's photo
Fri 10/10/08 10:14 PM

10p for me, looks like everybody is asleep
sleep well. i hope everyone is doing good.
:thumbsup:

bonniebelle's photo
Thu 10/09/08 08:33 PM
Our minds were not made for this "so much to do in so many places" at the same time.We always over extend ourselves, or other people do it for us. rant

bonniebelle's photo
Thu 10/09/08 08:25 PM
Hi Carold it's good to see you here,doing good tonight being home? i looked at the clock & was surprised that it was only 8:20 here! i thought it was at least an hr. later noway it gives me more time to get ready for "friday"! drinker
bigsmile

bonniebelle's photo
Thu 10/09/08 08:08 PM
noway noway noway noway all these people driving around their minds are all else where scared scared slaphead

bonniebelle's photo
Thu 10/09/08 07:19 PM

think i wonder if i have a light out in my brain? i'm not spelling well tonight.:laughing:
maybe the wind blew the light out? :banana:

bonniebelle's photo
Thu 10/09/08 07:13 PM

gee friday in line at the bank in Kingman
i'm ready for a repeat. the odor of motorcycle grease beside me. :wink:
You think he will be there tomorrow?

hit & miss, not holding my breath also not calling it impossiblebigsmile definate eye candy that one.:wink:

bonniebelle's photo
Thu 10/09/08 07:01 PM
gee friday in line at the bank in Kingman
i'm ready for a repeat. the odor of motorcycle grease beside me. :wink:

bonniebelle's photo
Thu 10/09/08 06:30 PM

whew! ohwell

there are some serious wind gusts out there frown

that come whipping up out of nowhere, it seems... laugh

did you stay upright? or have to walk the bike back?
Well both you ladies be careful out there in that wind. Rapunzel, you are so small that wind will carry you away. Bonnie your not a whole lot bigger yourself.
going to walmart tomorrow, i'll pick me up a bungy for me hook myself to a fence post for precausion :banana: laugh laugh laugh

bonniebelle's photo
Thu 10/09/08 06:19 PM

whew! ohwell

there are some serious wind gusts out there frown

that come whipping up out of nowhere, it seems... laugh

did you stay upright? or have to walk the bike back?

bonniebelle's photo
Thu 10/09/08 06:02 PM

it's a good thing we have bungy cords on our trash cans, wouldn't want to track them thru the josuahs. noway :banana:
Wind is whipping that strong huh?

undoes your hair & puts it in a knot and smokes your cigarette for you.grumble grumble blows some interesting stuff in your eyes

bonniebelle's photo
Thu 10/09/08 05:54 PM
Edited by bonniebelle on Thu 10/09/08 05:56 PM
it's a good thing we have bungy cords on our trash cans, wouldn't want to track them thru the josuahs. noway :banana:
joshuas sp! "looks" better

bonniebelle's photo
Thu 10/09/08 05:38 PM
when i get coffee out- i like a shot of hazelnut or almond. laugh laugh

bonniebelle's photo
Thu 10/09/08 05:22 PM

Sorry I haven't been on lately, just didn't feel like talking to anyone the past few days. Better mood now though.

sometimes we need some time to ourselves, i'm glad you feeling better & keeping us company
coffee with hazelnut syrup :banana: want some?

bonniebelle's photo
Thu 10/09/08 05:09 PM
have'nt heard yet maybe they'll check in & let us know. hope our regulars have good news bigsmile

bonniebelle's photo
Thu 10/09/08 04:55 PM

noway out in the desert on a hill, the wind is taking what is'nt nailed or roped down. sometimes sounds like a cat fight mad devil can't stand outside or you'll lose your shirtnoway
boredom distraction drinker :banana: :banana:
howl like the wind laugh laugh laugh
Hey kiddo, love the wind when it blows. How strong are the winds there today? How have you been doing. Thought I would chat a little tonight since I haven't been on in a little while at night.
can't keep your hair pulled back & my arm pits caught my shirt for me.:laughing: electricity in the air gets me abit high strung sometimes. think it's been very quiet on here.
glad to hear you are gonna hang out with us or me.
drinks

bonniebelle's photo
Thu 10/09/08 04:28 PM
noway out in the desert on a hill, the wind is taking what is'nt nailed or roped down. sometimes sounds like a cat fight mad devil can't stand outside or you'll lose your shirtnoway
boredom distraction drinker :banana: :banana:
howl like the wind laugh laugh laugh

bonniebelle's photo
Thu 10/09/08 12:02 PM
bigsmile This thread needed a smile how about you? bigsmile

bonniebelle's photo
Wed 10/08/08 08:28 PM

Hey bonnie,mssilverfox,carol how are you doing this evening?

things are good but passing slow bigsmile

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25