Community > Posts By > bonniebelle

bonniebelle's photo
Mon 10/06/08 06:38 PM

Good evening all. Hope you had a great day. I know I did, but I did get some bad news today. A friend of mine passed away from lung cancer. She gave it her best effort but in the end it still got her. She and her husband were totally devoted to each other for many years. I hope he will mend someday. They were the best marriage I ever witnessed. God bless you Nancy.

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend
flowers flowers It is good to know that she had "real" love beside her for many years. :heart:

bonniebelle's photo
Mon 10/06/08 06:31 PM

I'm doing great. Gettin ready to head out of town for a bit again. Woohoo.

:banana: Work related or for FUN bigsmile ??

bonniebelle's photo
Mon 10/06/08 04:52 PM
:banana: it's been awhile between posts. it's quiet today. I pulled 2 piles worth of tumble weeds & thought i'd take a break to see whose talking waving

bonniebelle's photo
Mon 10/06/08 02:03 PM
:banana: i can add pull tumble weeds to my exciting list of gonna do. laugh laugh laugh

bonniebelle's photo
Mon 10/06/08 01:34 PM

Woohoo. I stopped at home to take a break before going back to work for another 3 hrs.
Hi Musichic, are you doing ok? i'm doing goodbigsmile

bonniebelle's photo
Mon 10/06/08 01:27 PM

Good Afternoon Everyone, hope you are all having a good day.bigsmile drinker
:banana: Oh boy! laundry, try to organize my room a bit more,Sounds excitingnoway mmmm Not
nothing to talk about,how about you? bigsmile

bonniebelle's photo
Mon 10/06/08 11:33 AM

Do you think the old early birds still get the worms?
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Yummmmmm drool

bonniebelle's photo
Mon 10/06/08 12:18 AM
Edited by bonniebelle on Mon 10/06/08 12:20 AM

yeah I've got time.

:banana: :banana: can you pencile me in some email on Monday??? bigsmile my brother is discussing following up with his Dr. TYG...yes!!
bigsmile

bonniebelle's photo
Sun 10/05/08 11:34 PM

Ladies are you still out there?

i'm 2 hrs behind you on this post. saw the post about the quilt, family farm & your Mom's gift to the family. Fresh fruit & vegtables. Great way to live (horses? ) :banana: drinker bigsmile

bonniebelle's photo
Sun 10/05/08 11:24 PM

I am working on a quilt for a friend this week. The seventh of October it will be 10 yrs since we lost our Mom to cancer.So I wrote a poem to be put in the local paper about her Garden.My Mom always had a huge vegetable garden on our farm we always had homemade perserves and fresh,strawberries,raspberries and currants.Many realitives benefited from her efforts.

:banana: toss in some horses & maybe some cattle & i would love that, where was this at?

bonniebelle's photo
Sun 10/05/08 09:03 PM

hi bonnie. i'm doing great. i'm so excited about the inches i've been losing. going to a conference later in the week with the company that makes the supplements i've been on. just chilling at home tonight. what's new with you?

:banana: hi Musichic,you sound so energized, can you email me some info.:banana: good to hear you sound so "peppy" the way you are always on the run. bigsmile take good care

bonniebelle's photo
Sat 10/04/08 09:21 PM

I'm here. Anyone else around tonight?

yawn its only 9:20 pm for me, we've been very quiet. i hope everybody is feeling better & getting out, how are you?bigsmile

bonniebelle's photo
Sat 10/04/08 09:06 PM

Hi Flame my house mates got their computer up graded & the lady is going to come to the house to assemble it & show them the changes. So i'm snoozing & wake up every once in a while to see if it's still rainy out. it's dark clouds & strong breeze(might rain?) alittle cooler! gosh have to get out the long sleeves? noway noway drinker good step outside with hot coffee weather :banana: smokin
Loving the cooler nights and mornings here :)
Now i'm gonna have to go to Kingman, so i can go to WalMart so i can get something with long sleeves noway :banana: :banana: I Love
it !! :banana: :banana: bigsmile bigsmile

bonniebelle's photo
Sat 10/04/08 09:01 PM

I must be killing the threads. All the threads I post on go to sleep. Well guess that's what I'll do too.
Na Na it's been very quiet here today, i hope it's because everybody is out having a good day.bigsmile 9pm for me

bonniebelle's photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:42 PM

:banana: i just tuned in Hello:banana:

think :laughing: hello

bonniebelle's photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:32 PM

It was the WTF thing I couldn't resist. Just bored tonight on here lol OMG

what tree roots are stretching tonight? think
bored X2noway

bonniebelle's photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:15 PM
:banana: i just tuned in Hello:banana:

bonniebelle's photo
Sat 10/04/08 02:42 PM
Hi Flame my house mates got their computer up graded & the lady is going to come to the house to assemble it & show them the changes. So i'm snoozing & wake up every once in a while to see if it's still rainy out. it's dark clouds & strong breeze(might rain?) alittle cooler! gosh have to get out the long sleeves? noway noway drinker good step outside with hot coffee weather :banana: smokin

bonniebelle's photo
Sat 10/04/08 12:56 PM
:banana: Overcast, cool, & breezy :banana:
drinker bigsmile = good

bonniebelle's photo
Sat 10/04/08 10:18 AM

Hi, today i go to the city of Kingman & on to Lake Havashu, dinner & a movie. shoud be fun ( i hope )bigsmile :banana: :banana: i hope you all have a great day. :banana: :banana:

drinker good morning, i got home at 3am, now i'm getting coffied up to go to Las Vegas and it's (((raining!!))) :banana: :banana:

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25