Community > Posts By > Maxwastaken

Maxwastaken's photo
Sat 06/03/17 09:28 PM
Oh gosh, I'm so bad about this. There's this girl I know that I can tell is into me. She's always touching me whenever she can and I just don't have an interest in her. She's super sweet and an overall great person it's just I have issues with her body image. I'm bad about it because I don't like to be negative so I end up flirting back and I feel like I'm leading her on a lot. But at the same time I'm not to worried about it because there's really nobody else she hangs out with..

I'd want them to just not be weird about it or embarrassed, there's this other girl that I had an interest in but for whatever reason she just didn't like me. When we first started to get to know eachother we flirted a lot but over time I noticed how bad of a person she was, but that didn't stop me from having an interest in me. She was always asking to go to dinner and not once payed for it, not even pay for her own coffee, started to get on my nerves over the couple years I've known her. Anymore she just uses me so I just quit spending time with her. Anytime I'd say something to her she'd be so distastful of what I said she wouldn't even regaurd what I said.

Maxwastaken's photo
Sat 06/03/17 09:22 PM
Who do you listen to when you listen to Rock? I'm a huge fan of The Last Shadow Puppets, by Alex Turner and Miles Kane. Their music is so moving, it's not talking about problems but really what's going on.. I like it. If you'd like check em out.

Maxwastaken's photo
Sat 06/03/17 09:19 PM
My friend handed me his Epipen when he died. It seemed very important to him that I have it.

Maxwastaken's photo
Sat 06/03/17 09:18 PM
Hey I figured I'd start a topic, didn't see one on this.

I've always had a free spirit. I want people to be able to make their own ideas no matter what they are. I hate judgement. I used for 3 years and got a lot of that so I kinda know how shitty it feels. I think about God a lot and what that kind of is to me. I've got Schizophrenia and I hear voices, from demons to birds talking to me, they always are really loud when I play my guitar.

So I guess I sort of think we should be more anarchist, you can't evolve without change, whether it's good or bad, whatever happens happens you know?

Maxwastaken's photo
Sat 06/03/17 09:12 PM
Hey, I'm new here too. Dunno what I'm really looking for though haha..

Maxwastaken's photo
Sat 06/03/17 09:12 PM
Holy ****, it hit me so hard. I've been a huge fan of his since I was really little. I still can't believe it. He's been such a huge inspiration for me. He had such a beautiful voice.