Community > Posts By > eric_utigrad

eric_utigrad's photo
Wed 07/26/17 08:47 AM
What kind of cars/trucks does everyone have and what do women like for men to drive. I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee.

eric_utigrad's photo
Wed 07/26/17 08:34 AM
I am in need of a long term relationship, I am tired of being alone.

eric_utigrad's photo
Sat 07/22/17 11:22 AM
We had each others contact info, spoke on the phone, exchanged pictures. That is why I am so confused. Things seemed to be going really well and then nothing out of the blue. I'm over it now, I was just frustrated at the time.

eric_utigrad's photo
Sat 07/22/17 11:17 AM
Shirtless, nipple ring, weird facial hair and a creepy user name. I cant believe they aren't lining up to hop on board.

eric_utigrad's photo
Tue 07/18/17 01:56 PM
I havent been on this site for too long but it sure seems like every woman I try to talk to is a robot or scammer. I may not stick around very long on this site. If you are a real woman and happen to read this please feel free to send me a message.

eric_utigrad's photo
Tue 07/18/17 05:55 AM
I have had extremely bad luck with online dating, whether on the free or the paid sites. I recently was having what I thought was a good connection with a woman until we were supposed to finally meet. The day before, she stopped returning texts and blocked my number, she deleted her profile and couldnt be reached. After a week of silence she started texting me again and claimed that her phone wasnt receiving my calls or texts. I was feeling desperate so I ignored the obvious signs of problems and we started talking again. The next time we were supposed to meet almost the same thing happened. We were supposed to meet at 4pm, I called her and she was running errands instead and said she would call me when she was done. She never called and wouldnt return my calls or messages. After a couple angry texts she finally responded with what were obvious lies. I just want to know what the motivation may be for someone to string along another person like that.