Community > Posts By > Muddysneakers77

Muddysneakers77's photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:09 AM
In the immortal words of 'Poison,' every rose has its thorn.

Id like to hear what thing(s) pissed you off, or just plain made your life unbearable this past week.

Muddysneakers77's photo
Mon 12/08/08 06:55 AM
I love PDA

Muddysneakers77's photo
Mon 12/08/08 06:52 AM
mornin' Fade. waving

Muddysneakers77's photo
Fri 12/05/08 12:25 PM
easy 10...love it.

My record for kissing a girl nonstop...only to use the bathroom and get a drink is 10hrs 45min

Muddysneakers77's photo
Fri 12/05/08 12:20 PM

Well... I think short guys go for taller women as a compensation type thing laugh You know how the guy with the lil peepee buys the biggest badest truck he find?:wink: :laughing: That's my thought anyway :laughing:

that couldnt be soooooooo faaaar from the true.

speaking on behalf of short guys...i NEVER EVER attempt to put the inital moves on a woman that is taller than me...I do us both a favor and save face by not making the situation uncomfortable. However, if a taller woman approaches me...then Im game.

Whenever someone asks a woman, what are you looking for in a man (physcially)--100% of the time they always say 'Tall' yada yada yada

Muddysneakers77's photo
Fri 12/05/08 11:56 AM
I dont know how anyone in a forum can c*ckblock--but hell, I guess it can be done.

From real life experience Ill give you 2 scenarios.

I have c*ckblocked another guy at a bar before. A bud of mine and I were out--we both were interested in the same girl that was chatting with out group. He was 'winning' the converstaion over with her vs me..so I shut his chances down when I said, "Hey Mike, isnt your girlfriend gonna get mad if you stay out too late tonite"--lets just say, she lost intrest and he was pissed at me.

I have been c*ckblocked by another guy that said to a girl that I was chatting with (I found out he told her this when I was in the bathroom)--"dont kick it with this guy, he just f*cks chicks and never calls him"

C*ckblocking is basically just guys (or girls) ruining the chances of sexual advancement--however possible

Muddysneakers77's photo
Fri 12/05/08 11:48 AM
c*ckblocking is a commen occurence among men and women...I see it all the time and have been the initiator of it as well

Muddysneakers77's photo
Fri 12/05/08 11:44 AM

used to masterbate to the nelson twins.

rofl

wonders what it would be like to have a penis

Muddysneakers77's photo
Fri 12/05/08 11:34 AM
i work for a small company..and were being taken out to a bar/restaurant----zzzzzzzz. I think Id rather go home, but ill be corgial and go

Muddysneakers77's photo
Fri 12/05/08 11:31 AM

likes to take baths in pudding.

now that is scandulous....but man, I think Id like to try it!!!

practicing kissing techniques on pillows

Muddysneakers77's photo
Fri 12/05/08 11:16 AM
thats a freaking tall order....but never settle for anything less than what you deserve..so unless you can fit those criteria or offer something that will equal/surpass your criteria--dont ***** if your dead before Mrs. Right comes along

Muddysneakers77's photo
Fri 12/05/08 11:09 AM
physical or characteristical feature?

Muddysneakers77's photo
Fri 12/05/08 11:07 AM
eats in the bathroom

Muddysneakers77's photo
Fri 12/05/08 10:58 AM
is turned on by the thought of Ompa-Lumpas mudwrestling

Muddysneakers77's photo
Fri 12/05/08 10:52 AM
may he rot!

Muddysneakers77's photo
Fri 12/05/08 10:49 AM
Im rough and horny

Muddysneakers77's photo
Fri 12/05/08 10:48 AM
True Blood
The Office (American Version)

Muddysneakers77's photo
Fri 12/05/08 10:47 AM
cough medicine taste tester

Muddysneakers77's photo
Fri 12/05/08 09:06 AM

GOOD-LUCK,Better yet.Take a friend with you.

bringing a bud of mine from work to be my racquetball partner hehe

Muddysneakers77's photo
Fri 12/05/08 08:33 AM

Well getting nails done and started tanning again...trying to stay looking young...I feel it..just want to look it...does that make me vain? yeah probably but what the heck...I don't drink, smoke, or make fun of others...I guess that this is my vice...What is yours?

nope..not vain at all. I feel sexier when I have a tan...but its a double-edged sword...it causes wrinkles and makes your skin look leathery.

I feel sexier when I keep my working out regular, eat regular and buy some new clothes

I also feel really sexy when the lights are off laugh

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25