Community > Posts By > MISSSCARLETT

MISSSCARLETT's photo
Fri 08/29/08 09:39 AM
what is love really

well i was just at work and my computers are down so i thought i would write to myself.

i have wondered and pondered the question is there such a thing as love you know the old kind that actually last ,the true kind the kind that can weather any storm the kind that most people dream of.

I have experenced a love in my life that i never thought possible ,when you wake up and the day is brighter even when the sky's are grey and the clouds are crying you seem to smile a smile that will not go away at the mear mention of his name ...people always dream of a love like that but seldom do people get to experiance that and if you do you wonder
"my god am i allowed to be this happy" the answer was only for a short while .well i think that everyone talks about how happy life will be in heaven and how there will be no more pain ....i dont understan why i have {to die} to be happy ...kinda sounds backward dont it ....any way i have found the love that only comes once in a life time the kind of connection where you dont have to say a word just think really hard and the other person will look over at you and say what did you say ?

i concider myself lucky for i have known that kinda love where you cant seem to pull yourself off the phone for fear of missing a word that might have been spoken or when you are together stairing into their eyes the whole time your together just so you can remember the way they look or they way their eyes crease when they laugh ....or even they way they lay curled up like a baby when they are sick and you walk in they smile a grin that you know takes a lot to muster but they do it anyway ...the kinda love that when you see this person or their car your heart stops dead in the tracks or when they talk and you hear thier voice in the distant wind it is like lightning threw your veins it gives your body such a jolt or at just the slightest touch of their hand on yours sends chills down to your very core if you in life get to experiance a third of that you should concider yourselves lucky for i have experianced all of this and so much more but with all that when it ends and you arent ready or see it comming it will take the very breathe from your chest so my lesson from all of this i am still unsure but i am sure of one thing i would not replace it for anything .....

MISSSCARLETT's photo
Sat 09/29/07 11:54 PM
that is beautiful ....tell him were praying for his safe return ...always in out hearts never forgotten

MISSSCARLETT's photo
Sat 09/29/07 03:15 AM
hey there i have my version of what love was to me

I was so in love with a man i think the only time in my life i could actually say that it was love ...

it is hard sometimes to distinguish the strong feelings for someone and real love but here goes ...

love is when you truly are happy in the life where you are at when you go to sleep and you sleep content because you have them in your life and when your heart will race at the very mention of there name ...when you seetheir car driving down the raod next you and all you can do is smile ....when you can be in a crowd of 100 people but the only person the room you see is that person ..when you have a little fight and you can work it out with out hating eachother and talk for hours and not really talk about anything when you hold them in your arms and you can hear their heart beat and the breath of that person on your neck and time feels like it stands still when you just know you fit in all areas that to me is love but be careful because when you love that much you are also volnerable ...but that is a risk you have to take if truly want to love it is not always easy and it is not always painless but that little bit of love is so worth it i hope that everyone out there can experiance that kinda love someday and if you get lucky and have it only for a little while it so much better than all the nights that you didnt have it ... trust me it you will just know when and there wont be any doubt ......good luck

MISSSCARLETT's photo
Fri 09/28/07 09:56 PM
just wanted to say hello and welcome would love to have you as a friend you can never have to many can you ....

MISSSCARLETT's photo
Thu 09/27/07 11:28 PM
well i can say that speaking from experiance that wemon seem to take things to heart when told while growing up that they are are ugly too fat or teeth arent straight or anything even when in doubt they are beautiful that is hard for them to accept ....so i have the best thing instaed of all the time trying to {tell her} she is beautiful and special to you try showing her ...like surprise her with flowers or a dinner cooked in her honar anything that would not done be expected ...but throw in a compliment or two but if you focus on how she looks beautiful with words all the time they may sink in they may not some people may say that words dont matter like "i love you " is to easily spoken my husband would be so mean to me and then in the next breath say "i love you baby" ....they are just words ....show her how you feel cherish her in spirit and body show her that she is special show her that she is important ....show her what noone has ever shown her ...you will get further i promise

MISSSCARLETT's photo
Tue 09/25/07 01:30 AM
thanks for the replies but judging by the crazy remarks as i read further i guess i will fit right in .......good luck to all and happy hunting

MISSSCARLETT's photo
Tue 09/25/07 12:09 AM
I am pretty new to this site and it is interesting ....never been on a web dating site before ....I have met several people already who are pretty cool but it seams that the more we talk the more of a friendship we have ...I admit you must be friends first I was wondering have any real love connections managed to come out of this ...if so please let me know ......am I crazy to do this?