Community > Posts By > PureBliss

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 09:06 AM
I believe most people experience a strong physical "lust" reaction and confuse it for love.

However, I also think that two people can meet and they can feel a deep, basic yearning for someone they just met...and be completely drawn to that person in a way that goes far beyond the physical. (I know...I'm a sap!)

Unfortunately, lust usually overshadows that voice...and just about everything else! :tongue:

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 08:53 AM
DON'T FORGET TO TELL THE PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU LOVE THEM...EVERY DAY!!:heart:

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 08:49 AM
Excited!

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 12:24 AM
Where'd I put those wipes?!?!!?

no photo
Tue 08/07/07 06:50 PM
That would be a hassle! How do you keep up with 2X the emails, IM's and stuff...

Double your pleasure, maybe?!?!:wink:

no photo
Tue 08/07/07 06:41 PM
Welcome Aggie!

Get folks here....drinker

no photo
Tue 08/07/07 05:33 PM
Not to worry...they aren't articulating so much as a thing called verbal diarrhea! :tongue: I hear it's a symptom of Small Balls Syndrome!

no photo
Tue 08/07/07 01:11 AM
Thank you, pkh. YOU TOO! flowerforyou

Make any decisions on that fella of yours yet?

no photo
Tue 08/07/07 12:29 AM
Ok...time to fess up! blushing

I am woman enough to say that I cruise your profile frequently, Dragon. I enjoy your posts too, and look forward to the funny, insightful, and downright provocative things you have to say. You are also great about reaching out to new JSH members and knocking a few around when they get out of line! Honorable....

Just know that I think you're great...and now you have TWO testimonials, darlin'!:heart:

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 09:32 PM
Hey there, pkh! flowerforyou

I agree with Claudette. Send an IM or email, talk a little about yourself and get to know him better. You set the pace, don't do anything you're not comfortable with, and just open your heart to the possibilities, darlin'! Most importantly, be safe...but have fun! Let him see the real you...he'll be a goner in no time!! :wink:

no photo
Mon 08/06/07 08:13 PM
Welcome, Dawn! flowerforyou

Will look forward to chatting with ya!

no photo
Sun 08/05/07 10:07 PM
Colorado Springs, CO

no photo
Sun 08/05/07 07:17 PM
Sounds good, HBK. Thanks for being a friend, darlin' :heart:

no photo
Sun 08/05/07 07:08 PM
If only they were all like you, HBK :heart:

no photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:58 PM
John, what matters is that ~ as people~ we all watch each others backs. Sound good? flowerforyou

Cali ~ sorry if your miffed. Just responding to folks posts. I do agree with you and try to welcome everyone too.

no photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:54 PM
Welcome Moonwaters!

Join the fun, girl flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:36 PM
Yes...I DO know, Passion devil

There seems to be something in the water in Denver....:tongue:

no photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:29 PM
Thank you, Eljay. As I respect a person's right to express their opinions, I was not looking for a response...but do appreciate your insights! However, the point I wanted to make was that while you may not agree with someone's religion or philosophy, you can not discount the good they are doing. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:18 PM
Hi, Passion!

Looks like you walked in on a little of OURS :tongue: devil :tongue: devil

Thanks for the welcome, neighbor!

no photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:12 PM
Well, I like a man who knows his placedevil ...always a good thing! Wouldn't want to have to break out the whip, darlin'.

Previous 1 3 4 5