Community > Posts By > Rakara

Rakara's photo
Fri 06/16/17 07:58 PM
Anything with caffeine. Preferably, coffee.

Rakara's photo
Fri 06/16/17 07:56 PM
I'm thinking I should go to bed but I know if I do, I'll be wide awake by 5am. So, I'm thinking I should wait a couple more hours and drink some Sleepytime Tea and maybe watch Game of Thrones or chat.

Rakara's photo
Fri 06/16/17 07:41 PM
Is there a way to do a keyword search on the forums?

Thanks!

Rakara's photo
Fri 06/16/17 05:59 PM
While small talk is an ice breaker, it fails to keep me interested for long. After saying "hey" once, something a bit more interesting needs to follow it.

Rakara's photo
Thu 06/15/17 11:24 PM
Does Facebook games count? Some are actually kinda good.

On Steam, I have over 100 games.

Rakara's photo
Thu 06/15/17 10:29 PM
In the past,sex. It didn't matter if I loved them or even liked them. I would try to persuade myself that I did have feelings for them. However, deep down, I knew I didn't. But, now, I need an emotional connection to be sexual with someone. I don't necessarily have to love them. But, I do have to be fond of them.

Rakara's photo
Thu 06/15/17 10:11 PM
Orange is the New Black. Season 5 is way over the top but still entertaining!

I'm going to watch the last season of Game of Thrones soon. The new season starts in July. I need to refresh my memory.

Rakara's photo
Thu 06/15/17 10:09 PM
When loneliness hits, it's usually late at night. A few months ago, I ended a LTR. While I am basically over the person, occasionally I miss having someone around for late night chats, to say good night to, and such.

Rakara's photo
Thu 06/15/17 10:00 PM
What is said in the message is the deciding factor. I know I am new here but I'm not new to dating sites. Explicit messages aren't a good idea, especially if you've never spoken before. Rudeness isn't fun, either. Personally, I'm not really into small talk like "Hi, how are you" but I know it's an ice breaker. Also, typing mistakes and such matter, as well. One or two mistakes isn't a big deal. But, if every other word is misspelled, it kinda leaves a bad impression. The same with run on sentences, as well.

Rakara's photo
Thu 06/15/17 09:49 PM
It's almost time for the weekend! 2 days of peace and quiet.

Rakara's photo
Thu 06/15/17 09:39 PM
I'm bad at introductions. But, let's give this a try...

I enjoy reading, surfing the 'net, gaming, binge watching shows (like Orange is the New Black), learning new things, cooking, baking, walking, good food, good times, and an occasional shot of whiskey.

I'm seeking new friends. Nothing serious at the moment. I'm easy to talk to, open minded and nonjudgmental. I'm a little shy but once I get to know you, watch out! :)