Community > Posts By > Rufus1234

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 05:52 PM
You are a good example for us all TxsGal

I feel the same way about my past relationships :smile:

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 05:14 PM
hmmmmmmm, if what you say is true ......... very sad. I am new at this internet dating stuff, and I guess I haven't "played the game long enough" to know how much people are actually lying to me. I shouldn't probably profess this but I am a trusting person to a point. I will believe pretty much what someone tells me unless I find out different........but by what you say I should be guarded and look out for false statements and people pretending to be someone they are not. I haven't had any expectations of meeting someone on here because most live far away and my intuition tells me that long distance relationships are not very workable or fullfiling. I'm really sorry that you had a bad experience tx........I will be wishing for you that you find someone dear to you whether you meet them on here or in a real life situation.......I feel everyone deserves to be happy and have someone they love madly and they love them madly back.
I've been feeling this internet stuff isn't real.......it's like make believe sorta. It's fun, but then again it's empty feeling. It's sad to me that there isn't healthier places to meet the opposite sex besides bars.......and god knows I don't do bars!!! So where does that leave us?

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 07:22 PM
You are really serious about the broken razor! Wow, that would not be a nice experience.

Like I've said before.......to each his own!! happy

I think like someone posted before, it's the hair in mouth that gets in the way. :smile:

Well I need to put a pillow under my head and drift off to dream land......take care and thanks for sharing your views!!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 06:08 PM
LOL......no offense taken.....I understand totally....I have a sister that is rather well endowed in the hair department there.....so she would never consider shaving either ....... it's not for everyone that is for sure.......thanks for your honest! happy

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 05:44 PM
LOL.........I don't think anyone could ever MAKE you do what you don't want to do.....shaving or not shaving is pure personal preference........BUT......have you ever tried it? You must might like having a clean shaven wazoo? Don't knock it til you've tried it :smile:

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 05:33 PM
Guys aren't all the same.........to me they are like sticking your hand in a jug of jellybeans not ever knowing which flavor your going to pull out to eat bigsmile

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 05:31 PM
yes shutterguy, that is true.........those little bacteria are nasty, dirty little things bigsmile

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 05:30 PM
cause it feels better boredchick, and smells better! :smile:

and nonononono.....never ever wax there..........ouiiiieeeeee!!
noway

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 05:23 PM
Mrgoodbar.....have you ever taken into consideration that it has nothing to do with your looks but what's in your bio or your posting name........there is lots to be said for what's in a name.

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 05:19 PM
Amen Shutterguy.......I have found that CLEAN shaven is actually cleaner than unshaven. Hairs attract bacteria and in turn cause odor.

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 05:15 PM
Makes posting rather interesting.....what's that saying "sick minds make......shoot! I can't remember how that goes!
oh no, I'm having a senior moment!! laugh

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 05:12 PM
LOL.....could be.....could be........I even heard a story that supposidly Elvis staged his whole death to get out of the lime light ??? guess ya never know....there are so many look alike impersonatores out there.....Elvis could walk by and you'd keep staring to figure out if it's really him or not.

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 05:08 PM
LMAO.......ain't that the truth.....when you get on here I just sit back and smile and watch the fireworks.....aren't you cute!
bigsmile

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 05:07 PM
ut oh, now we are getting in way to deep here....don't want to embarrass the youngins now do we?blushing

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 05:05 PM
(whispering) plus I think we are all alone :wink:

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 05:04 PM
didn't mean little literally!! flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 05:04 PM
I can't believe I'm talking this way in public not to mention with the dreaded Bob......teehee

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 05:01 PM
We'll just slicker them puppies up good and slimey no way the sharps can cut the little darlings :tongue:

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 04:57 PM
Bob, your bald head get me so exicted....I want to bury that head in my tata's bigsmile

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 04:54 PM
oh yeah!

5. I have a good sense of humor! flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5