ILikeFlipFlops's photo
Tue 08/07/07 12:17 AM
no offense and no paper

ILikeFlipFlops's photo
Tue 08/07/07 12:16 AM
I am always inquisitive

ILikeFlipFlops's photo
Tue 08/07/07 12:15 AM
uh oh...you are christian. Can God help me out with "that" and "which" and commas

ILikeFlipFlops's photo
Tue 08/07/07 12:14 AM
I need grammer help and people are poking fun of me

ILikeFlipFlops's photo
Tue 08/07/07 12:12 AM
It is good to always question....you must be a deist.

ILikeFlipFlops's photo
Tue 08/07/07 12:11 AM
I am mess when it comes to "which" and "that" and commas.

ILikeFlipFlops's photo
Tue 08/07/07 12:08 AM
I am a deep intellectual pervert laugh

ILikeFlipFlops's photo
Tue 08/07/07 12:06 AM
I was serious, but that is a lot of digging.

I can demarcate "their" and "their", but not which and that with a comma.

I know I am being anal:tongue:

ILikeFlipFlops's photo
Mon 08/06/07 11:48 PM
When do I use "that" and "which", and when do I use a comma?

ILikeFlipFlops's photo
Mon 08/06/07 11:25 PM
huh? That is almost throwing salt on a wound.

I am talking about Thomas Paine, Americas Unsung Patriot.

ILikeFlipFlops's photo
Mon 08/06/07 11:16 PM
I am in the middle of "Age of Reason" by T. Paine.

Any opinions?

ILikeFlipFlops's photo
Mon 08/06/07 11:12 PM
Viewing is for seeing and not touching.

Plus, I like to see what people write about themselves after they post. I visit many males as females, but I have my sexual preference.

It all about the goats.....bahahahahahahahahaha......no shame......

ILikeFlipFlops's photo
Mon 08/06/07 10:30 PM
F*** NJ! Just kidding. I had a roommate from NJ once and he was a riot, but lewd and rude at times. One of my best roommates ever.

Welcome and have fun.

ILikeFlipFlops's photo
Mon 08/06/07 10:20 PM
So Cali66,

Am I lusting you or lovig you? blushing laugh

ILikeFlipFlops's photo
Mon 08/06/07 10:19 PM
BoredChick,

You are young and beautiful. When I was your age, it was difficult to approach girls like you in public. It took a lot of nerve and was awkward.

I have grown back into maturity to the stage if I like you I just pull your pig tails like I did back in the day of kindergarten. I’ll also compliment you. But it is still difficult to approach girls. We chase, while you choose. It is not always easy.

Of course young beautiful girls need to watch their guard. Beauty is a two way street, it is sometimes a hindrance to personality and individual growth. Some of the craziest girls are the ones who flaunt it. I steer clear of them.

Again, it is a two way street. It is about how the girl carries herself in public that replicates her responses.

ILikeFlipFlops's photo
Mon 08/06/07 10:05 PM
Oops. Sorry this was a female only chat. Sorry to chime my male opinion devil

ILikeFlipFlops's photo
Mon 08/06/07 10:00 PM
You are cute, but I won't ask you for your number. There is mile and age difference.

It is not always easy being a guy. We approach, while you choose. Rejection is an issue with us much more than you. I have struck out many more times than I hit a home run (I mean that in finding someone I truly care about and whatnot).

Often times it is not about rejection, but girls mis-intepretation of our intent. It is baffling sometimes how a female can misconstrue my intent. Sometimes a simple hello is a "hello" and I get the evil eye or cold shoulder.

It is a two way street.

ILikeFlipFlops's photo
Mon 08/06/07 09:44 PM
A true relationship is never 50-50. Sometimes it is 80-20 and other times 20-80. If it is always 80-20, then it is unhealthy.

Love is not not steady, but dynamic. It is up to those who are in love to express the dynamics, while keeping it steady.

ILikeFlipFlops's photo
Mon 08/06/07 07:47 PM
Hello and Welcome. Make yourself at home and have fun.

ILikeFlipFlops's photo
Mon 08/06/07 07:31 PM
Well said Abracadabra. I am backing you up 100% and not busting out the sniper rifle.

I have the 3% to 5% rule. You give me a 100 and only about 3 to 5 are eligible for me. I think the internet decreases those odds and puts a different perspective on things.

All of my serious relationship have been a process of searching and weeding out. Females do the same thing to me; I am sure that I have been weeded out. I have met girls online, but nothing serious has ever come from it.

I have broken hearts and have had mine broken. A broken heart needs some time to heal. I ALWAYS learn from my past relationship; it helps speed the process and adds to personal growth.

Every subsequent relationship I love like I have never been hurt.