Community > Posts By > Rabina

Rabina's photo
Sat 04/17/10 01:05 PM
whatever it is,i wish he will recover soon.Wish My prayers will help you for this.

Rabina's photo
Sat 04/17/10 12:59 PM
thinking wht should i do and wht i shouldn't coz tomorrow am goin out for dating.Wondering if this guy try to kiss me then should i stop or just follow the feeling???

Rabina's photo
Sat 04/17/10 12:30 PM
When one door close then other opens,think abt the open door.Tht person never loved you or he is coward.And stayin life wid one coward is worthless to live.So move on:0)

Rabina's photo
Sat 04/03/10 11:39 AM
Jason,take it easy.Some ppl don't know how to react.They think the world should go acc. to their law and their footsteps..Don't wanna to turn right or left.Nobody is looking for mercy here.Let them live how they like.Let's live how we like.

Rabina's photo
Sat 04/03/10 11:32 AM
what the hell??i just stepped out and whewww ...what's happening here??

Rabina's photo
Sat 04/03/10 11:18 AM
u too??we should do sth

Rabina's photo
Sat 04/03/10 10:40 AM
I am tired of being alone :(

Rabina's photo
Wed 03/24/10 06:40 AM
laugh

Rabina's photo
Wed 03/24/10 06:27 AM
hi there,

whoever you are.relax.don't stress yourself to find someone now.nothing wrong with ur profile neither with ur face.just time din't came yet.sorry for the pain u need to go through after havin relationship with a women whom u spend yrs.just wanna say,take time and relax.
i went through same situation so i know how it is.your time is coming soon.don't give up.

kissesflowerforyou