Community > Posts By > Amy24

no photo
Tue 06/29/10 07:56 PM

a court order is a court order, so you have legal options

but on a humane level, if you miss her so much even though you get to see her 40 out of the 52 weeks in a year, imagine how her father might feel only seeing her 12....although I understand your anguish,, and maybe he is a jerk who wants to hurt you, I dont know

but maybe he is also a loving father who is just missing and wanting more time with his daughter,,,,I wish my daughter had one of those,,,

he has other holidays with here and i do offer him extra time with her when its one of his other kids birthdays and if they have some thing going on they would like to have her for but its like hes taking it to far the more i give the more he takes. i get that he "loves" her loves her enough to beat us and hurt use for the first 6 months of her life i had to leave him or we would have been hurt bad maybe even killed i dont know what he might have done i pressed charges on him when she was 6 moths he pleaded guilty in court he had a 500$ fine and i got my restring order for one year he had to be supervised while with are daughter. i am not brining it up to make him sound bad , just to give you a little more information on the whole thing whit him

no photo
Tue 06/29/10 07:40 PM
so my ex picks up are daughter for his visit on fathers-day. hes only to have her for a week each month and every year he gets fathers day weekend then bring her home. he has had her all month in June i had only seen her for about 5 days he still has her its almost July i been trying to contacted my lawyer to day i when right to her office and said i need to see her now managed to talk with her and she tells me i am looking at 6 month to a year to get in to court and its the only way to in force the court order i just want my baby girl back home and theres nothing i can do why cant the RCMP (the police) just make him bring her home i have custody and he has visitation. what good is a court order if you still have to go back to court when the other parent is taking the child away from the legal gardening...

its so hart breaking to put a 4 year old through this what if he leaves the Provence or country with her

mommy miss you baby girl:(

no photo
Sat 06/19/10 03:31 PM
well i know i am not pregnant now and i got a little more sleep last night the kids are with there dads for the next two days. hope things are better when they come back home miss them all ready

no photo
Fri 06/18/10 02:19 PM
yeah it was Ritalin

no photo
Fri 06/18/10 05:30 AM
and thanks everyone i am going to see a doctor to day and as far as my lil girl i hope i get her under control soon too

no photo
Fri 06/18/10 05:27 AM
AndyBgood the drugs he used mer just weed and he would crush and snort a drug that was used to on children with ADD or ADHD

i dont think my daughter is got any problems she is just acting out

no photo
Thu 06/17/10 10:03 PM
Edited by Amy24 on Thu 06/17/10 10:05 PM
thanks i will go to the doctor even if i have to go to the ER and i know my little girls anger is not coming from tv or my bf or school she is not in preschool and she dose not see my bf

but her dad beat use a lot and i left him when she was 6 months my sons dad was abusing us too but it was not hitting it was name calling and isolating us from other people

my son will be 2 next month and little girl will be 5 in October i feel like i lost control of them but i know i am doing all i can its always some thing new my son has health problems going to the doctor with him all the time my daughter gets left out or she is at her dads and that is so hard for me but the court gave him visitation they watch him and he has other kids and has a wife he says he dont do drugs anymore and his wife and i talk alot i am sure the abuse is not still happen but i really cant be sure

no photo
Thu 06/17/10 09:44 PM
thanks
and yeah that is what i am thinking i am a mom of two and only 24 not ready to take on a third child am so scared that i almost dont want to find out but i know i cant ignore it if i am not like if i were a guy and sorry not trying to run men down but they seam to like to walk away and say its not mine

no photo
Thu 06/17/10 09:28 PM
just wondering this past week i have felt sick head has hurt been so tired but cant sleep breast are sore and cry over the stupidest things but i have an IUD it has been in over a year and from what i read its almost imposable to get pregnant whit an IUD

with all that said my almost 5 year old has also been giving me a hard time she through a toy at my face when i put her to bed about 4 days ago then slamed her bed room door on my arm kicked me in the stomic and it has gone on like that since we are going on day five of her fit or tantrum

so i guess my question is should i be worried that i might be pregant or could it be the lack of sleep and stress of not knowing whats up with my little girl ????? HELP please