hey there wolf whats up
yea pile is fixing to shot the srg.

smuflicker's photo
Sun 02/10/08 02:17 AM

did someone say creepy!!!devil
that would be the one

smuflicker's photo
Sun 02/10/08 02:12 AM
I heard that. i haven't found any yet. oh and i'm watching full metal jacket for the hundredth time why? i don't know

smuflicker's photo
Sun 02/10/08 02:07 AM
aww i'm alright,bored,a little tired,fixing to get something eat. I've already drank the last of my whiskey,on the next to last beer. how are you?

smuflicker's photo
Sun 02/10/08 02:03 AM
nice ass in the preaty little panties oc. ha ha ha ha ha lol

smuflicker's photo
Sun 02/10/08 01:55 AM
can you still speak Texan? If so your still Texan son

smuflicker's photo
Sat 02/09/08 12:42 AM
I avoid bondage

smuflicker's photo
Sat 02/09/08 12:27 AM
never been to Canada

smuflicker's photo
Sat 02/09/08 12:20 AM
I'm here

smuflicker's photo
Sat 02/09/08 12:17 AM
once i was setting down talking to someone they ansewred the phone and as soon as they started talking there i went, it was uncontrolable. my body was just setting there as i looked down on everything going on. I was finely able to get back into my body but it took a few mins.

smuflicker's photo
Fri 02/08/08 11:51 PM

Oh man, I've had countless. Had my 1st out of body experience when I was 13. I wasn't sick or hurt or high, it just kinda happened. Then when I was older, my 1st wife's cousin was into REAL magic. I watched him not once, but TWICE call on the elements. What freaked my a$$ out was watching it unfold right before my own eyesnoway
From those 2 experiences, I started studying 'Majik', and learned HOW to allow myself to have out of body experiences thru the art of meditation. Trust me, Transcendental Meditation is real folks.
Then when I bought my house here, it became clear after a short while that it had a few more than 1 ghost in it. It was a Century home and I found some real estate papers dating back to 1930(the height of the depression) which showed the house sold for $10,000.
Now, the reason I mentioned that is, by the time we bought it it was lookin' pretty scary.
I think the ghosts liked us because we worked hard on fixing that old house up to it's former glory.
Many times I've seen ghosts for brief moments in it. There were times when I'd be sitting at the computer and KNEW I was being watched, but the odd part is, it felt more like it was curiosity than anything else.Like they'd never seen a puter.
And more than once, when my wife was NOWHERE NEAR upstairs, I'd be laying in my bed all warm and snuggly underneath the blankets when suddenly and quietly, I'd hear my name being whispered in my ear. That freaked my a$$ out BIG TIME!!
But no matter who came over, they always said how warm and inviting my home was..and it was, I felt it too.
'Cept for one guy.laugh kept saying the house gave him the creeps and finally quit coming overlaugh
Which was fine cuz my wife didn't care much for him anyway.
Makes me wonder if the ghosts were sending him "messages":wink:
What was real cool about the whole thing tho, I firmly believe that in MY old house at least, the ghosts were quite friendly because they were just so happy to see someone bringing their home back to it's former glory after all those years:smile:

The bad side of magic exists too tho.
I saw a few pages of the "Black Lists" many years ago when I was studying, and today I sill wish I hadn't.
I'm not saying anything more about them except they still torture me to this day.

when you go out of body, you will hear that a lot, especially when you are right next to sleep. screaming even. isn't the jack hammer sound cool, just before you lift out?

Actually, I don't get that sound, the ringing in my ear drowns out everything elsegrumble that and I try real hard NOT to pay attention because I've noticed that once I'm consciously aware of what's happening..it stops
well the first time,i realized what was happening i still had to like pull my spirit back into my body

smuflicker's photo
Fri 02/08/08 11:48 PM
One time i was rideing down the highway here in Amariilo and took the interchange,a very hard turn, at 85 miles an hour. I barely made it without crashing. It was a s-turn,it took awhile to get the seat out of my ass. A nd there was an unmarked deputy sherif that i just past. man o man

smuflicker's photo
Fri 02/08/08 11:36 PM
I've also astroprojected in the past,wide awake,it makes you a little weezy and lite headed.

smuflicker's photo
Fri 02/08/08 11:27 PM

yes i am part indian. and yes i know that there more prone to the spiritual world. i have known that for along time

I'm Cherokee, Irish and a little Spanish; boy does that make not having a drink on a bad day tuff.
ye i Cherokee,Chactaw and Irish. I can usually feel spirits when they are around.

smuflicker's photo
Fri 02/08/08 03:23 AM
Alot of times i can fell spirits if there around. i get different feelings depending on the spirit

smuflicker's photo
Fri 02/08/08 02:27 AM
i lolly pop with chacolate inside hehehe

smuflicker's photo
Fri 02/08/08 02:25 AM
i wasn't thinking them to be easy i just think they are preaty

smuflicker's photo
Fri 02/08/08 01:53 AM
I would love to date an asian woman.

smuflicker's photo
Mon 02/04/08 06:10 AM
i've been reading Suzin fixing to go to bed though

smuflicker's photo
Mon 02/04/08 05:16 AM

If I wanted to, probably :tongue:
I was just wandering how close you could get,no bigy. theres a lot to me.

A lot to ya... lol that is awsome.... I don't have that many pages to my book... I am pretty much just a nice guy that gets hurt a lot....
yea i have a lot of hurts in my hart