smuflicker's photo
Fri 02/13/09 03:00 PM
how have you been? good i hope.

smuflicker's photo
Fri 02/13/09 02:56 PM
Hi all

smuflicker's photo
Tue 01/27/09 08:22 AM

tears tears Ididnt even go to work today b/c of the ice storm. I hate Missouri!!!!!!
the roads are preatty bad here today

smuflicker's photo
Tue 01/27/09 08:19 AM

Ladyliz you still look lovely. I guess i freaked you ouy with the message i sent you.
what message smu??? Nah, nothing much freaks me out. How are ya?

ups my bad i thought i had told you what had been up with me the past 5 months. i think you you had asked me. I have so much on my mind

smuflicker's photo
Tue 01/27/09 08:07 AM
how have you been orangecat

smuflicker's photo
Tue 01/27/09 08:04 AM
Ladyliz you still look lovely. I guess i freaked you ouy with the message i sent you.

smuflicker's photo
Sat 01/24/09 04:53 AM

need a man, who lives in ovilla or red oak,so that way i dont have to drive hm to far.oh and they have to have all there hair and a nice set of/////

teeeeeeeeth!!!!!!!
Well i have plenty of hair on my head and i have all my teeth,i don't need to be driven,i have my on ride but Amarillo is a long way from you.

smuflicker's photo
Wed 05/14/08 04:07 AM
Thats what i was thinking.

smuflicker's photo
Wed 05/14/08 03:54 AM
Yes i could.

smuflicker's photo
Wed 05/14/08 03:33 AM

no..i havent had any yet either!!sad i cant be nice enough to have them!!laugh
what do you mean you can't be nice enouph?

smuflicker's photo
Tue 05/13/08 05:19 AM
I just want a good female to wake up to every morning.

smuflicker's photo
Tue 05/13/08 05:10 AM

The more it happens the longer it takes.

Oh no! I hope thats not true.
When i was yong it didn't take much. know it may take awhile. who knows, it might slap me in the face one of these days. But right now it looks glem

smuflicker's photo
Tue 05/13/08 04:28 AM
howdy

smuflicker's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:57 AM

{{Bad_girl}} maybe i'll still be up to talk when you get to work.
{{Torey}} sorry i missed ya yesterday morning.

Well ya didn't miss me this a.m.......... so how is life treating Jimmie this a.m.??????? So is this your morning pic. while getting ready for work?????? or is this in rebellion to the lady who told you to put your shirt back on?????laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
hahahahaha lmao. It's a rebellion dear. haha I figured everyone ignored what said about that. haha Well if she was here to put her hand on my chest,she wouldn't think that.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh I'm around but gotta iron my clothes!!!
ok dear,i'm just mosying around everywhere. It's still yearly and not many on. I may get my self a snack. not a suger nack but anyway, i have to kepp getting my girliesh figure down a tad more.hahahahaha

smuflicker's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:51 AM
H*LL NO

smuflicker's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:49 AM

Well ya didn't miss me this a.m.......... so how is life treating Jimmie this a.m.??????? So is this your morning pic. while getting ready for work?????? or is this in rebellion to the lady who told you to put your shirt back on?????laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
hahahahaha lmao. It's a rebellion dear. haha I figured everyone ignored what said about that. haha Well if she was here to put her hand on my chest,she wouldn't think that.

smuflicker's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:17 AM

smuflicker's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:11 AM

A good imagination, a little gentle exercise, and it's about 15 minutes. :tongue:
hahahahaha lmao

smuflicker's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:08 AM
I'd like to get into a different job but if i did i'd have to go to school for four years and be employed somewhere afterward for a year or two in order to get the same pay that i'm at now so i guess i'll keep brakeing my body down.

smuflicker's photo
Tue 05/13/08 02:56 AM
I just need someone here to have it with. Any takers?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25