Community > Posts By > smuflicker

smuflicker's photo
Tue 04/22/08 04:04 AM
hahahahaha, I'm about to fall out of my chair,laughing

smuflicker's photo
Tue 04/22/08 03:57 AM
Well, ya'll have a good day at work. I'm going to bed so that i can be up around 1:00

smuflicker's photo
Tue 04/22/08 03:46 AM

So Electrik, are you getting ready for work too?

Yes I am. But I dont want to go, I kinda feel sick.
sorry your feeling bad. I'm fighting a sinus infection myself. not a good thing.
My day was over at 2:30 am and it will start over at 4 pm so i'm working on going to bed.

smuflicker's photo
Tue 04/22/08 03:40 AM
So Electrik, are you getting ready for work too?

smuflicker's photo
Tue 04/22/08 03:20 AM
Edited by smuflicker on Tue 04/22/08 03:21 AM

Good morning indifferent
morning, electrik

smuflicker's photo
Tue 04/22/08 03:19 AM

I was just kidding bigsmile I know I'm unforgettable laugh laugh laugh :tongue:
hahahaha,thats right.......

smuflicker's photo
Tue 04/22/08 03:18 AM

{{Torey}} happy birthday

Thanks.......... again you're early!!!! Listen....don't want to be 4_ !!! YET!!!!!!! So wait til tom. to wish me a Happy Birthday O.K.???? Thanks.........
lol ok dear. thats ok i've already past fourty lol

smuflicker's photo
Tue 04/22/08 03:16 AM

{{Torey}} happy birthday

apparently I'm chopped liver, Jimmie sad sad sad sad laugh
no dear,your not choped liver..... I was at the bottom of the thread, scrolling up and seen torey's first, thats all.

smuflicker's photo
Tue 04/22/08 03:13 AM

((((((Jimmie))))))))))))

How are ya darlin? flowerforyou
doin good darlin, how about you?

smuflicker's photo
Tue 04/22/08 03:11 AM
{{Torey}} happy birthday

smuflicker's photo
Tue 04/22/08 03:08 AM

Merle. what, did you go get yourself a shower?

Yep I am getting ready to leave for work, same thing Monday thru Friday

How are you loveflowerforyou Are you just getting home from work?
Yea, i knew that you had to go to work. Thats why i figered you were getting your morning shower.
I got home about 3 am from work. I'll start all over again at 4 pm

smuflicker's photo
Tue 04/22/08 02:48 AM
Merle. what, did you go get yourself a shower?

smuflicker's photo
Tue 04/22/08 02:27 AM

Your not odd for getting mad especaily if you have been talking for awhile. that is just human nature.

I know but I'm usually above that, and I hate sinking to that level....grumble grumble grumble
Well how much have the to of you talked together?

smuflicker's photo
Tue 04/22/08 02:02 AM
{{suzin}}
{{bad_girl}}
huggs and kisses

smuflicker's photo
Mon 04/21/08 04:52 AM

Morning (((Arcade)))) kind of slow in here this a.m.....so been checking out the other threads. Just been commenting on spider bites!!!! Telling my story about getting bit by a brown recluse !!! NOT FUN!!!
That can be serious. I heard that they will put you in the hospital for a day or two.

smuflicker's photo
Mon 04/21/08 04:49 AM

Well we know the answer to that one.

Why is it when your "internet interest" flirts with someone else it makes you mad?

I'm pretty rational and logical, and don't put too much thought into "internet interest".

Sometimes you think you have a connection, maybe you just don't.
Your not odd for getting mad especaily if you have been talking for awhile. that is just human nature.

smuflicker's photo
Mon 04/21/08 04:43 AM
Well how long had you been talking to this man?
Did he know that you were interested?

smuflicker's photo
Mon 04/21/08 04:10 AM

Yea i hope so and i know it will happen one of these days. It just sucks right now. I so much want to stand or lay down and hold and feel next to me, her head on my chest. But i want it for now on, not just one night or a few nights. I want to walk in the door from work or her walk in the door from work and get a big hug and a kiss, and i want it for the rest of my life.

Yeh....I know exactly how you feel!!!! It's not that I'm not finally over the divorce and have moved on..... and am enjoying doing things I never did before...and have a few terrific friends that I do things with (even guys...but they're strictly friends) BUT I want to meet that special person who I can't stand to live without and he can't stand to live w/o me.....
Yea i hear ya

smuflicker's photo
Mon 04/21/08 04:07 AM
hummmmm, I know there is a lot i'd like to say here just not sure where to start so i'll let it go for now.

smuflicker's photo
Mon 04/21/08 03:45 AM
Yea i hope so and i know it will happen one of these days. It just sucks right now. I so much want to stand or lay down and hold and feel next to me, her head on my chest. But i want it for now on, not just one night or a few nights. I want to walk in the door from work or her walk in the door from work and get a big hug and a kiss, and i want it for the rest of my life.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25