{{{suzin}}}
oc
morning all

smuflicker's photo
Thu 05/08/08 04:06 AM
yep still single

smuflicker's photo
Thu 05/08/08 04:03 AM
Good things come to those who wait, i have to keep telling myself that, anyway sounds to me that she likes you. Take things as they come and enjoy spending time with her and get to know her.

smuflicker's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:43 AM

my ex is throwing a fit bc his ex wife is letting his kids with her see the kid he has with me...

Makes perfect sense for the kids to be spending time together. They are siblings, after all.:smile:
just what i was thinking

smuflicker's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:49 AM
Nice new look Lily, i had to check to be sure it was you, anyway from what i've seen of you i like you. Seems that your just to the point about things,nothing wrong with that.

smuflicker's photo
Tue 05/06/08 04:17 AM

{{{smuf}}} Someone will one dayflowerforyou
Yea, i know your right. It's just that i have become so picky,i know it's going to be a longtime. Really i have given up trying. I flirt here and there on here and in person but i really don't look at getting anywhere. It's like i make a small flirt and then i just go on because i don't feel that anything is going to happen anyway so why should i put out very much effert.

smuflicker's photo
Tue 05/06/08 04:11 AM

:cry: :cry:
Hi sexy,you've just been crushed on.

smuflicker's photo
Tue 05/06/08 04:06 AM

Another thing is that he can ignore me for 16hours, and when I try to ignore him for that long he drives me that nuts that I end up talking to him. But I did last 7hours.

He can be so tired and cut our phone convos short at night, and then I'm up to all hours b/c I'm not sleepy yet. But its like a sin when I'm tired and want to go to bed at 10-11. And tells me to stop yawning b/c it's making him tired and his hyper.
Do you like to have head games played on you? Because that is what is sounds like he is doing.

smuflicker's photo
Tue 05/06/08 04:01 AM
To me he sounds like he is still a little inmature. He's playing a little bit of a game with you and he is insecure with himself

smuflicker's photo
Tue 05/06/08 03:53 AM
Edited by smuflicker on Tue 05/06/08 03:54 AM

I'm happy for you {{Bad_girl}}

{{{{{smuf}}}}} Hi and how are youflowerforyou

blushing And thanks blushing
I'm here dear, I'm doing good.

Glad to hear it, been missing you on hereflowerforyou
Well,i've been getting on a little but for the most part i've just been reading threw the forums.
How are you? congrates on finding someone. how is that going?

smuflicker's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:26 AM
Shagnac, you seem like a very good woman. Hopefully he will eventually see that it would be better to have you beside him giveing him support reather than doing it alone. I have been fired from a few jobs way in the past. I have worked sence i was 15 yrs old and i have always been able to make money somehow. If i ever get to the point that i was not able to make money for awhile i would hope to have a woman to stand by me. When a man looses a job it is a hard thing to deal with,if he is a man that cares about takeing care of his own.

smuflicker's photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:57 AM

{{{{{smuf}}}}} Hi and how are youflowerforyou

blushing And thanks blushing
I'm here dear, I'm doing good.

smuflicker's photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:56 AM
No one is crushing me that i know of. Maybe one of these days the right one will.

smuflicker's photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:51 AM

smuflicker's photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:47 AM
congrates to the two of you

smuflicker's photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:31 AM

im happy im single alot of freedom
Yea but at the same time it's so damn lonely. I would love to wake up to someone every morning.

smuflicker's photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:24 AM
8 here

smuflicker's photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:16 AM
I have known several people in this circumstance and we had even talked about it. Then i set back and watched, because what else could i do? I would think to myself why do they do this?,stay in the relationship that they are in? People that get into that type of relation has to deside to get out of it for them self's,no matter what you say to them.

smuflicker's photo
Sat 05/03/08 01:34 PM
Hi Lily
hey Mirror

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25