Community > Posts By > Dimple

Dimple's photo
Tue 11/26/19 06:25 PM
Tell me if purity and genuine dating still exist?

Not online.
Think about what actually draws and motivates people to use the internet for this purpose.

yes you're right

Dimple's photo
Tue 11/26/19 06:25 PM
i agree

Dimple's photo
Tue 11/26/19 08:17 AM
Tell me if purity and genuine dating still exist?

Dimple's photo
Fri 06/23/17 08:15 AM
Lyrics
I close my eyes, only for a moment
And the moment's gone
All my dreams pass before my eyes, a curiosity
Dust in the wind
All they are is dust in the wind
Same old song, just a drop of water
In an endless sea
All we do crumbles to the ground
Though we refuse to see
Dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind
Oh, ho, ho
Now, don't hang on, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky
It slips away, and all your money won't another minute buy
Dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind [x2]

- this song seems old but I love listening to it. I feel the emotion of the message of this song :heart:

Dimple's photo
Fri 06/23/17 07:45 AM
Many of us wants a love that doesn't expired. A relationship that we wish that she/he is the right one and spent the rest of your life.

Dimple's photo
Wed 06/21/17 07:53 AM
" I FAKE A SMILE "

If you see me outside, I look happy, but deep inside, I'm dying.
I clear my throat and wipeout my tears, just to pretend that I'm okay, so nobody knows how I hurt. I hide my pain, my loneliness, my fears, my true feelings, my emotion, I hide everything about me. There's an empty world deep in my heart. I'm exhausted from trying to be stronger, to be happy, and I'm tired of being me. Even I'm tired from everything I still like to keep my problems to myself because I feel like no one actually understands what I'm going through. I'm walking around by myself in this darkness, with a miserable heart. :broken_heart:
Is there anyone to hold my hand and help me out to this darkness world?

Dimple's photo
Wed 06/21/17 07:52 AM
" I FAKE A SMILE "

If you see me outside, I look happy, but deep inside, I'm dying.
I clear my throat and wipeout my tears, just to pretend that I'm okay, so nobody knows how I hurt. I hide my pain, my loneliness, my fears, my true feelings, my emotion, I hide everything about me. There's an empty world deep in my heart. I'm exhausted from trying to be stronger, to be happy, and I'm tired of being me. Even I'm tired from everything I still like to keep my problems to myself because I feel like no one actually understands what I'm going through. I'm walking around by myself in this darkness, with a miserable heart. :broken_heart:
Is there anyone to hold my hand and help me out to this darkness world?