Community > Posts By > petesquirrel

petesquirrel's photo
Fri 06/23/17 12:58 PM

I've noticed that I'm at a disadvantage at my age. Men my age want younger ladies, but I like a man that I can relate to and conversate with. Someone who lived in the same decade. Lol. There are no men on dating sites ready for a spitfire like me. Lol.

Hi. That seems to work both ways. Very few women when they get past 60 seem to want men older than themselves. I'm afraid I have difficulty understanding that.

I tried posting this just now but it went in the wrong place!!!!

petesquirrel's photo
Fri 06/23/17 12:56 PM
I have one of these sayings up on my wall:
"Growing old is fun --- if you do it with the right people."
I guess a dating site helps you find the right people.

petesquirrel's photo
Fri 06/23/17 12:47 PM
That seems to work both ways. Very few women when they get past 60 seem to want men older than themselves. I'm afraid I have difficulty understanding that.

petesquirrel's photo
Fri 06/23/17 12:43 PM
Keep positive. Stay hopeful. The right gal is out there somewhere. It may take several shots and you'll get some that don't quite work out, but keep trying. You will get success eventually

petesquirrel's photo
Fri 06/23/17 12:32 PM
I was married for 25 years and have been divorced and spent many years on my own. Frankly I miss having sex but I respect any girl who wishes to wait till she feels the moment is right. Yes, the words in the bible are quite clear taken at face value, but surely if the INTENTION is to become a couple, then the decision must rest with that couple, and the decision must be completely mutual.

petesquirrel's photo
Wed 06/21/17 12:31 PM
Just wanna say hello. Tried one or two sites that just want money. This one is great. All I need now is to find Miss/Mrs Right.waving