Community > Posts By > Rintastic

Rintastic's photo
Sun 08/12/07 03:57 PM
Well, heh...

My name is Corinne...My friends call me RiN and at work they call me Corey...

RiN came about in high school. Then in College people started adding things to it...like "Rin-a-ma-jig" and "Rinny" and the like. One was "Rintastic" So...there it is. If you want to get really specific...Rintastic emerged more recently because a friend of mine started calling me "R.T.Tastic" because I told him that my name is "RiN like Rin tin tin not Wren like Wren and stimpy"

Rintastic's photo
Sun 08/12/07 03:48 PM
I'm gonna have to agree with what everyone's saying...First, Rufus, I don't think you're ugly by any means. I think you're a beautiful woman, with a glowing smile. :)

But we can all sit here and say "people are shallow" and everything else, but I think almost everyone will agree that initial attraction means something.

NEVER hide who you are...what you look like, or anything else, but after seeing the pictures on your profile, maybe put the one of you and your dog as the main picture.

Tips for photos (from a pro photog): Angle your body and face slightly...photos shot straight on to the camera end up looking like mug shots.

SMILE!!! You have a beautiful smile, and you should show it off! Think of the one thing in this life that makes you happiest...and smile.

other than that, you shine through. :)

p.s. your kitty is so cute! :)

Rintastic's photo
Sun 08/12/07 03:35 PM
Rock! All kinds of SC women in here...where are the good SC boys?

Rintastic's photo
Sun 08/12/07 03:34 PM
I actually haven't been to Karaoke since tuesday...and I'm going nutty! lol But...i'm going tonight. :)

Rintastic's photo
Sun 08/12/07 03:33 PM
Hey, Cash, you're in SC? Me too! :) Charleston. :)

Rintastic's photo
Sun 08/12/07 03:31 PM
Hiya everybody! :) Hope everyone's having a great sunday. :)

Rintastic's photo
Sun 08/12/07 03:29 PM
Yeah, I'm looking for all that stuff...

But more specific to me? I want a guy who will swing dance with me...experience is a bonus.

I want a guy who is willing to deal, in one way or another, with my karaoke addiction.

I want a guy who is protective, but not posessive.

Honestly, I want a guy who is taller than me. (I'm 5'10")

I also want a guy who is not only good to me, but good to others, friends, family, even perfect strangers. Nothing is more annoying than a guy who cuts down everyone he sees.

I'm sure the list goes on, but those are specific to me...:)

Rintastic's photo
Fri 08/10/07 01:10 PM
Burnt hair is bad...but not as bad as burnt fingernail.

Rintastic's photo
Fri 08/10/07 01:06 PM
1. Hit snooze button as needed
2. pee
3. stumble into clothes
4. cig

i'm not a morning person.

Rintastic's photo
Fri 08/10/07 12:58 PM
I'm with you there, needa. I hate shopping. My sis loves it though, so I always end up going with her...

Rintastic's photo
Fri 08/10/07 12:54 PM
so...now I'm bored...it's hot as balls outside today...so I was thinking of going to the pool, but the air conditioning feels just too nice.

Rintastic's photo
Fri 08/10/07 12:50 PM
Karaoke wasn't as fun as usual...my normal KJ is on vacation, and some asshat was filling in...I don't like him. :(

Rintastic's photo
Fri 08/10/07 12:36 PM
Good afternoon all!

Rintastic's photo
Wed 08/08/07 10:45 PM
I learned, tonight, that riding as a passenger on a sport motorcycle (aka crotch rocket) is hard work.

Rintastic's photo
Wed 08/08/07 06:36 PM
well, kids...time to go. The microphone awaits. :)

Rintastic's photo
Wed 08/08/07 06:34 PM
don't worry, I don't scare easily

Rintastic's photo
Wed 08/08/07 06:24 PM
Well, crap, my ride to Karaoke is almost here. guess I should clean up dinner and get some makeup on. I might be back in a minute.

Rintastic's photo
Wed 08/08/07 06:23 PM
I know all....I am, of course, a goddess. ;)

Rintastic's photo
Wed 08/08/07 06:19 PM
well, go rest up. Have a good night...and try to not OD on NyQuil. It's the 13th step

Rintastic's photo
Wed 08/08/07 06:18 PM
HA! Bed? This early? The night has not yet BEGUN!

Previous 1 3