Community > Posts By > Emmanuel123456

Emmanuel123456's photo
Fri 04/02/10 03:01 PM
its the truth.

Emmanuel123456's photo
Fri 04/02/10 02:15 PM
Edited by Emmanuel123456 on Fri 04/02/10 02:17 PM
its not my self esteem. i was not acting this way when i was 17 years old. i was very respectful and nice to females. girls at my high school never wanted to date me. cause they think i was retarded. cause i have assistant teacher helping me on my school work. so the girls there think they were better than me cause i dont meet there standards. girls on here are not talking to me. i said hi, your cute to them. and they didnt respond. and they didnt add me as friend. so i feel like im cursed. and my teacher told me, your a nice, sweet, good looking young man. i dont get why you dont have girlfriend. and i said thank you with a smile. and i said i try to talk to them, but they didnt want to get to know me. and she said, i dont get why girls dont like you. she said i was very sweet guy.

Emmanuel123456's photo
Fri 04/02/10 01:56 PM
its not positive attitude or personality that attacted females. its money and great talent. that is the only reason that attract females. if you dont meet thoses standards. girls will pay you no mind. cause it feels like girls are about above other people standards. you have to raises your standards to get on a girls level.

Emmanuel123456's photo
Fri 04/02/10 01:51 PM
no thats not why. i said that cause girls are not talking to me. i said hi to them. and they didnt respond. i sent a add request and they didnt add me. thats why i post that. dont judge me. its not my attitude. i am a nice guy. and for some reason. like that guys just said. women dont like nice guys. that could be true

Emmanuel123456's photo
Fri 04/02/10 12:22 PM
FEMALES IS NOT TALKING TO ME OR ADDING ME. I DONT GET WHY GIRLS DONT LIKE ME. IM 20 AND NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE. IT FEELS LIKE I WAS HERE BY A MISTAKE. I DONT GET WHY GIRLS DONT LIKE ME. ITS A CURSES. IM A NICE GUY. I DONT GET WHY GIRLS DONT LIKE ME. I HATE MY LIFE. I GET EMOTION SICKNESS EVERY SINGLE DAY WHEN GIRLS I LIKE DONT LIKE ME. IT HURTS ME A LOT. NOBODY UNDERSTANDS MY FEELINGS. IT HURTS ME A LOT. IT FEEL LIKE IM CURSED. I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN. I WANT OUT OF THIS WORLD

Emmanuel123456's photo
Fri 04/02/10 12:21 PM
FEMALES IS NOT TALKING TO ME OR ADDING ME. I DONT GET WHY GIRLS DONT LIKE ME. IM 20 AND NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE. IT FEELS LIKE I WAS HERE BY A MISTAKE. I DONT GET WHY GIRLS DONT LIKE ME. ITS A CURSES. IM A NICE GUY. I DONT GET WHY GIRLS DONT LIKE ME. I HATE MY LIFE. I GET EMOTION SICKNESS EVERY SINGLE DAY WHEN GIRLS I LIKE DONT LIKE ME. IT HURTS ME A LOT. NOBODY UNDERSTANDS MY FEELINGS. IT HURTS ME A LOT. IT FEEL LIKE IM CURSED. I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN. I WANT OUT OF THIS WORLD