Community > Posts By > ArtnPassion

ArtnPassion's photo
Wed 12/13/17 06:46 AM
I am an artist. I primarily work in watercolors, acrylics, and these days pixels. I am finding that scanning drawings and painting them digitally is giving me a lot of flexibility these days.

ArtnPassion's photo
Sat 07/29/17 10:19 AM

Hello. I'm new to this site. I've only been getting messages from men who want dirty pics. Are there real people who wanna meet real people on here? Or is it a waste of time?
My experience has been that most of the people on here are fakes and scammers and that the 'real' people are few and far between unfortunately.

ArtnPassion's photo
Sat 07/15/17 11:50 AM
Hey there. I'm a relatively nice guy looking to meet a relatively nice girl in Central NJ.

ArtnPassion's photo
Mon 07/10/17 05:35 AM
Thanks for the comment and words of encouragement.
I'm not sure I've talked to anyone real yet on this site. Everyone seems to be looking to collect my email address for some nefarious purpose.

ArtnPassion's photo
Fri 06/30/17 06:13 AM
Hello. I have recently joined and am trying to get the lay of the land here. I'm 53 and live in Central/Western NJ. Thus far I seem to have located a LOT of scammer types on here and not a lot of active local profiles. Is there much in the way of real activity on this site?