Community > Posts By > smokylips

smokylips's photo
Mon 07/31/17 05:54 AM
9 million ppl in this city you guys need an app to meet someone? get a clue antisocial tards

smokylips's photo
Fri 07/28/17 05:48 AM
a man calls himself snagglepuss? ye no ...wont even go there:joy::joy::joy:

smokylips's photo
Tue 07/25/17 06:28 AM
when something happens to you and its distressing most idiotic thing people can tell you is "ill pray for you" like really? try doing something usefull? how tf will your prayer help me with anything ? want to help give me money or something ifi wanted to pray to the wind i could do that myself

smokylips's photo
Wed 07/12/17 06:12 AM
idk if i can believe patk27 has a girl :joy:

smokylips's photo
Wed 07/12/17 06:06 AM
this makes me question my sanity and reasoning. i mean besides this being a lesbian post and all the retarded men on it you got to weed out the idiotic "i wanna try" bimboes and the not so appealing lookin dykes . why would a woman want to look like a man? studs/dykes/thirsty desperate hos.... finding someone worth your time is harder than finding a needle in this haystack

smokylips's photo
Tue 07/11/17 06:12 AM
"need gf" sounds creepy af . i mean really people NEED to breathe eat sleep stuff like that. why would you "need" a gf? want one sure but need sounds like a maniac who will hurt you big times

smokylips's photo
Mon 07/10/17 11:35 AM
not trying to argue but your post sounds like a crazy man rumbling with all the typos and incomplete thoughts

smokylips's photo
Fri 07/07/17 06:10 AM
there are no second chances max capacity is 1 chance if you go for more you need your brains checked that is if you have any