Edited by Neweingre on Wed 10/17/18 08:43 AM
We are all connected,
We will never die.
Like Schrodinger's Cat,
We will all be dead,
And still alive.

Neweingre's photo
Thu 08/16/18 03:47 PM
On August 12,2018 Parker Solar Probe,NASA robotic spacecraft,began its seven year journey to probe the outer corona of the Sun.Earlier,it was named Solar probe plus and later it was renamed Parker Solar Probe in the honor of American Astrophysicist Eugene Newman Parker.The project costs $1.5 billion.
Parker Solar Probe will be the first spacecraft to fly into the low solar corona.The spacecraft's systems are protected from the extreme heat and radiation near the Sun by a solar shield.The shield is hexagonal,mounted on the Sun-facing side of the spacecraft,11.4cm thick,and is made of reinforced carbon-carbon composite,which is designed to withstand tempratures outside the spacecraft of about 1,370°C.If the shield were not between the spacecraft and the Sun,the probe would be damaged and become inoperative within tens of seconds!

Neweingre's photo
Fri 08/10/18 11:15 AM
There's a conversation between two legends in history,Albert Einstein and Charles Spencer Chaplin that took place at a public event:
EINSTEIN:What I most admire about your art,is your universality.You don't say a word,yet the world understands you.
CHAPLIN:True! But your glory is even greater!!! The whole world admires you,even though no one understands a word of what you say.

Neweingre's photo
Mon 08/06/18 09:20 PM
Mightymoe Sir I read ur some posts...I tried messaging u but couldn't...U r infinite ocean of knowledge...the more knowledge we gain,the more powerful we become...keep posting Sir so that we can learn...

Neweingre's photo
Mon 08/06/18 09:11 PM
Aroundtheworld37 it's okk...no need to apologise and I'm not offended at all...I just wanted to know what u mean to say that...that's why I asked u...I never mind these little jokes...I can understand u were just kidding and if u want u can continue ur jokes...I have no problem at all...

Neweingre's photo
Mon 08/06/18 08:50 PM
Can there be intelligent creatures beyond Earth??

Neweingre's photo
Mon 08/06/18 07:32 PM
Why did big bang happen??What caused the big bang to take place??

Neweingre's photo
Mon 08/06/18 07:28 PM
Are the deities mentioned in Hindus' holy books like Ramayan and Mahabharat unreal??Are they just stories??Is God of Christians Jesus Christ unreal??
Or they all are aliens who visited earth in the past??

Neweingre's photo
Mon 08/06/18 02:42 PM
In the recent years,a new health problem has been spreading very fast called Celiac disease...the main feature of this disease is that people can't be able to recognize their condition inspite of suffering from celiac...many health professionals around the world are claiming wheat to be a bad grain...on mingle2,here are health professionals and doctors...I want their sincere advice on celiac disease...

Neweingre's photo
Mon 08/06/18 02:01 PM
Kaise ho bhai??Is site pr girlz reply nhi krti...

Neweingre's photo
Mon 08/06/18 01:51 PM
Many people on Mingle2 are from USA...I'm wondering if mingle2 was created in USA...

Neweingre's photo
Mon 08/06/18 01:34 PM
Edited by Neweingre on Mon 08/06/18 01:35 PM
Many people on this site r USA citizens...I'm wondering if this site is a USA creation...

Neweingre's photo
Mon 08/06/18 12:48 PM
You yourself have mentioned the reason in your comment behind girls not responding...Girls get hundreds of messages from boys which makes it difficult for them to reply to each individual...

Neweingre's photo
Mon 08/06/18 12:22 PM
Why people on this site are so silent?Why do they not respond??And if they don't not want to talk to anyone then what do they do here to be online for so long??

Neweingre's photo
Mon 10/09/17 09:59 PM
Hello...welcome to mingle2...

Neweingre's photo
Sat 09/16/17 07:39 AM
:smile: :thumbsup: All the best to all members of mingle2...hope u all get whatever u want...