Community > Posts By > misterwiggly

no photo
Sat 04/24/10 01:17 PM
most men can't ever tell what a woman really wants, perhaps it's something like a guy that ain't in love with himself, or maybe simply one sharp enough not chop his own head off...... rofl

misterwiggly

no photo
Sat 04/24/10 12:54 PM

can anyone tell me how to make gf plzzzzzzzzz

what? got problems waiting for the seventy-virgins there ankit?

misterwiggly

ps - nice first post, btw

no photo
Sat 04/24/10 12:38 PM
Perhaps the courtesy should have come "before" the handcuffs.......

misterwiggly

no photo
Sat 04/24/10 12:32 PM

What is your version of give and take?

isn't that when you take her clothes off, then she does the same for you???

misterwigglypitchfork

no photo
Wed 04/21/10 04:16 PM
Edited by misterwiggly on Wed 04/21/10 04:16 PM
This thread appears to have taken a rather licentious turn......pitchfork

misterwiggly

no photo
Wed 04/21/10 04:06 PM
Hmmm, BS...I was on a conference call & it was suggested you take the 'le' off the word 'holes' & steer your research in that direction...wearing yer pimp suit, of course! bigsmile

And Kate? An 'L' word por vous: Lasciviousness...

bet it was a lecherous conference call......

misterwiggly

no photo
Tue 04/20/10 09:39 PM

I think the moniker "ol one eye" is pretty much reserved for you, misterwiggly...bigsmile

touche mon ami......

Tell the little one happy birthday for me at the party saturday, she's a real sweetie, like her auntie.....

misterwiggly

no photo
Tue 04/20/10 03:37 PM

Just thought I'd pop in & see what everyone's doing...

I've been suffering with a swollen eye of mysterious causes for the last week.
A friend gave me some magical mud to make a poultice out of...I ain't skeered!
There is not a good medical supply assortment in this house, so I was forced
to get a lil creative... I fashioned an eye patch from a cut up maxi-pad...
Does that make me weird...or a freakin' genius? bigsmile

My only problem now is that I keep wanting to circle to the left...& my eye
is having mood swings... How was your day?

arrrgggg.....

should we just call ya "ole one-eye" now?

or perhaps just spread gossip about you circling like a buzzard......

misterwiggly chooses "weird"

ps - he loves weird

no photo
Fri 04/16/10 06:58 PM

If energy cannot be destroyed just transformed, and we essentially are made of energy. Does that mean we live on just in a different sense?

It's just a standard fallacy of equivocation: the statement that "energy cannot be destroyed" only applies to the physical definition of "energy", not the colloquial use that refers to a person's enthusiasm or motivation.

misterwiggly

no photo
Fri 04/16/10 06:38 PM
Edited by misterwiggly on Fri 04/16/10 06:44 PM

spock

am so glad my collective consciousness aint remotely anywhere near the man with the hundred monkeys on his coast to coast radio....perhaps the whole crankypants rambly ranty reality is to do with being related to a pigglywiggly???

**scratches head and raises eyebrow**spock

This is the Science and Philosophy forum ain't it but yet no-one here has ever read or apparently heard of "The Hundredth Monkey: And Other Paradigms of the Paranormal", published by the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal (CSICOP). Among the contributors are Carl Sagan, Isaac Asimov, Paul Kurtz, Martin Gardner, and Philip J. Klass.

The book is divided into ten sections covering such topics as alien abduction and hypnosis, past life and hypnotic regression, miracles, firewalking, spontaneous human combustion, graphology, chiropractic, astrology, cold fusion, and crashed saucer claims.

Essays on the human need to believe, ways to encourage critical thinking, and how to evaluate anomalous experiences are especially helpful in arguing the case for a skeptical approach to life.

"The Hundredth Monkey" takes its title from philosopher Ron Amundson's expose of the "Hundredth Monkey Phenomenon", a claim about "collective consciousness" which appears to be the primary topic here.

YMMV, but I was referring to the OP as one whom appears to be listening to too much C to C radio.....

example:
In time, (due to the lack of practice, or other "system failures") the Masters have lost the power, but mantained their status only by title -- the fact which servants have been quick to notice, giving birth to such ideas as Equality of Rights,.. Democracy! These advances afforded any sevant of becomming a Master (and vice-versa)...

Not certain exactly what country she is from, but thankfully here in the USA we don't live in a "democracy" it's a REPUBLIC....... ya know like,

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

and all this master, servant horse manure, sounds like someone's chesse has slid off their cracker to me.

Excuse me for saying so...

misterwiggly

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 01:34 PM
Edited by misterwiggly on Sun 04/11/10 01:34 PM
let me welcome you to my reality folks, where I say:

Poppycock, all this collective consciousness BS is and has been based on the 100th Monkey theroy proffered by the likes of Dr. Wayne Dyer, which was entirely misrepresented to the gullible public according to the very Japanese scientist's notes and data that conducted the study.

Don't believe everything ya hear on Coast to Coast radio.....

misterwiggly noway

no photo
Thu 04/08/10 08:46 PM

LMFAO-I am seriously crying and laughing at the same time! Mr. Wiggly, you need to post A LOT more often. That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long while. You made my day. Dang, you made my whole week! I was actually writing down Jackazz's number until I realized this was a joke. Or is it? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Thank you for sharing! flowerforyou

Thank you for the kind words, you are most welcome.

misterwiggly

no photo
Thu 04/08/10 04:36 PM

I'm ignoring all his calls and texts just like he did mine...YES childish but he never learns....

is this a dating forum or a day-care for adult children forum?

The best advice I can give, (obviously being completely in the dark as to the situation) is to sraighten up and fly right.

Begin by buying yourself a copy of Dr. Eric Burn's book called "The Games People Play" and follow it up with "Ten Stupid Things Women Do to Mess Up Their Lives" by Dr. Laura and you'll learn to put away the childishness and begin to live life without game playing and communicate as adults should.....

One should also bear in mind that sometimes free advice, especially from the internet, is worth exactly what ya paid for it.....

misterwiggly

ps - sincerely hope this helps and that you are not really a talented typing ankle-biter that can afford a paperback or two....smile2

no photo
Tue 04/06/10 05:00 AM
WHY DID THE PERSON ABOVE YOU "GOT" ARRESTED

auxiliary verb abuse....., Language Police took this sexy gal into custody and strip-searched her 3 times looking for hidden prepositions.....slaphead

misterwiggly

no photo
Mon 04/05/10 05:30 PM
Here's an idea..., (a very old idea given to me by my uncle back in the mid-late 80's; which I modified to fit my hometown at the time, that circulated the net - perhaps new to some here - some may have seen this posted by me on another site recently)

For all of you who occasionally have a really bad day when you just need to take it out on someone!!! Don't take that bad day out on someone you know, take it out on someone you DON'T know!!!

Now get this. I was sitting at my desk, when I remembered a phone call I had to make. I found the number and dialed it. A man answered nicely saying, "Hello?" I politely said, "This is Patrick Hanifin and could I please speak to Robin Carter?"

Suddenly the phone was slammed down on me! I couldn't believe that anyone could be that rude. I tracked down Robin's correct number and called her.

She had transposed the last two digits incorrectly. After I hung up with Robin, I spotted the wrong number still lying there on my desk. I decided to call it again.

When the same person once more answered, I yelled "You're a jackass!" and hung up. Next to his phone number I wrote the word "jackass," and put it in my desk drawer. Every couple of weeks, when I was paying bills, or had a really bad day, I'd call him up. He'd answer, and I'd yell, "You're a jackass!" It would always cheer me up.

Later in the year the phone company introduced caller ID. This was a real disappointment for me, I would have to stop calling the jackass. Then one day I had an idea. I dialed his number, then heard his voice, "Hello." I made up a name. "Hi. This is the sales office of the telephone company and I'm just calling to see if you're familiar with our caller ID program?"

He went, "No!" and slammed the phone down. I quickly called him back and said, "That's because you're a jackass!"

The reason I took the time to tell you this story, is to show you how if there's ever anything really bothering you, you can do something about it.

Just dial 823-4863.

The old lady at the mall really took her time pulling out of the parking pace. I didn't think she was ever going to leave. Finally, her car began to move and she started to very slowly back out of the slot. I backed up little more to give her plenty of room to pull out. Great, I thought, she's finally leaving. All of a sudden this black Camero came flying up the parking isle in the wrong direction and pulls into her space.

I started honking my horn and yelling, "You can't just do that, Buddy. I was here first!" The guy climbed out of his Camero completely ignoring me. He walked toward the mall as if he didn't even hear me.

I thought to myself, this guy's a jackass, there sure are a lot of jackasses in this world. I noticed he had a "For Sale" sign in the back window of his car. I wrote down the number. Then I hunted for another place to park.

A couple of days later, I'm at home sitting at my desk. I had just gotten off the phone after calling 823-4863 and yelling, "You're a jackass!" (It's really easy to call him now since I have his number on speed dial.) I noticed the phone number of the guy with the black Camero lying on my desk and thought I'd better call this guy, too.

After a couple rings someone answered the phone and said, "Hello." I said, "Is this the man with the black Camero for sale?"

"Yes, it is."

"Can you tell me where I can see it?"

"Yes, I live at 1802 West 34th street. It's a yellow house and the car's parked right out front."

I said, "What's your name?"

"My name is Don Hansen."

"When's a good time to catch you, Don?"

"I'm home in the evenings."

"Listen Don, can I tell you something?"

"Yes,"

"Don, you're a jackass!" And I slammed the phone down.

After I hung up I added Don Hansen's number to my speed dialer. For a while things seemed to be going better for me. Now when I had a problem I had two jackasses to call. Then, after several months of calling the jackasses and hanging up on them, it just wasn't as enjoyable as it used to be. I gave the problem some serious thought and came up with a solution:

First, I had my phone dial Jackass #1. A man answered nicely saying, "Hello."

I yelled "You're a jackass!", but I didn't hang up.

The jackass said, "Are you still there?"

I said, "Yeah."

He said, "Stop calling me."

I said, "No."

He said, "What's your name, Pal?"

I said, "Don Hansen."

He said "Where do you live?"

"1802 West 34th Street. It's a yellow house and my black Camero's parked out front."

"I'm coming over right now, Don. You'd better start saying your prayers."

"Yeah, like I'm really scared, Jackass!" and I hung up.

Then I called Jackass #2. He answered, "Hello."

I said, "Hello, Jackass!"

He said, "If I ever find out who you are..."

"You'll what?"

"I'll kick your ***."

"Well, here's your chance. I'm coming over right now Jackass!" And I hung up.

Then I picked up the phone and called the police. I told them I was at 1802 West 34th Street and that I was going to kill my gay lover as soon as he got home.

Another quick call to Channel 13 about the gang war going on down W. 34th Street. After that I climbed into my car and headed over to 34th Street to watch the whole thing.

Glorious!

Watching two Jackasses kicking the crap out of each other in front of 6 squad cars and a police helicopter was one of the greatest experiences of my life!

misterwiggly

ps: pleaseee HELP me...... I'm rofl and I just can't stop// CALL 1-800-IM-HYSTErical

no photo
Mon 04/05/10 05:04 PM
Edited by misterwiggly on Mon 04/05/10 05:05 PM
Funny story - my uncle wakes up one night and traps a "rat" (we're talking 3 pounder here) in the guest bedroom at his house, so he grabs the Colt 45 sixgun which resides under my aunts pillow which is loaded with rat-shot.

Six times he hits this rat with the 45LC rat-shot (as he his quite expert with any firearm) but the rat doesn't die, but instead is now bleeding ALL OVER THE BEDROOM lookin desperately for an exit....

Well uncle decides enough is enough and runs back to the guncabinet and loads the sixgun up with live 250grn LC rounds..... he blew 2 four and one-half inch holes in the baseboards of the bedroom and spent almost 800 bucks having the room repaired and getting all the blood clean'd outta the bedspread, curtains and off the walls.....

Vermin beware: you'll get no sympathy at my uncles house.

true story - my aunt actually tossed that sixgun in grandpaws pond a few months later while my uncle was teaching me to fan it and shoot coke cans in the air; as she'd never shot it before.... when she did, the recoil cause it to smack her right between the eyes, (which of course had us laughing so hard I spotted) - took me a half hour to fish it out....

misterwiggly

no photo
Mon 04/05/10 04:32 PM
new face checking in here, and don't worry phuque, the doc said that with a few more operations and some physical therapy misterwiggly will be as good as new - but he suggested I make ya Sweet & Sour Pork next time instead of the mudbugtoufee......flowerforyou

misterwiggly

ps - you are so bad in such a good way....pitchfork