Community > Posts By > brwneyedgirl

brwneyedgirl's photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:31 PM
I suppose I should have added this in the original post but, what I said back was "As a matter of fact, I have lost quite a bit of weight since my husband left me, and am VERY proud of the way I look right now, and if I did decide to continue to lose weight, I can assure you, it sure as hell wouldnt be for YOU."

brwneyedgirl's photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:20 PM
Trust me, the guy is NOT getting a second date, and had I had a drink at the time, yes he would have been wearing it. I just didnt know if that was.....acceptable I guess, I have been out of the dating scene for a very LOOOONG time, but Im glad to see Im not crazy, it was as rude as i thought it was!!!!

brwneyedgirl's photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:14 PM
Edited by brwneyedgirl on Tue 02/05/08 10:15 PM
Ok, so I went out tonight with a guy I met on this site, and everything seemed to be going fine, until we decided to sit and talk for awhile before he left. We were having a perfectly pleasant conversation when he looks at me and says "I like you, I think you are a very pretty girl, but if you are willing to go on a diet and exercise plan, and get down to about 130-135 lbs, Id be willing to keep talking to you, and date you than." Am I wrong for thinking this was TOTALLY out of line????

brwneyedgirl's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:10 PM
Another great write, but I have to admit, I like them better when you read them to me love lol

brwneyedgirl's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:35 PM
Another great write...keep it up!!

brwneyedgirl's photo
Sun 01/13/08 08:37 AM
awwww, so you CAN be sweet....who knew??? :wink:

brwneyedgirl's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:37 PM
noooooot goin there tonight sweetheart!!!! im gunna finish talkin to you on the phone, than im goin to bed!

brwneyedgirl's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:31 PM
i do believe....my dear sweet Mac....that you know all of my answers :wink:

brwneyedgirl's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:56 PM
yep....still my favorite bigsmile

brwneyedgirl's photo
Fri 01/11/08 10:00 PM

Hey bbdoll! Ur' finger broke? Dial it!..D.

i thought ud be sleepin!!! i just got home!!

brwneyedgirl's photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:46 PM
ive been tellin u for weeks how talented you are babe! keep on writing!!!!