Community > Posts By > Zoie1

Zoie1's photo
Tue 06/04/13 01:19 PM
I am Zoie 1 want to only connect with persons in the San Antonio Texas area are there any San Antonians out there.:smile: :banana:

Zoie1's photo
Sun 10/21/07 03:48 PM
My son is 26yrs old now.Thank God we all survived Him.(: this was so cute and funny. Boys......

Zoie1's photo
Sun 10/21/07 02:58 PM
Come on snap the picture already!!!do you even know how to work the dang thing???? Wow any day now....(:

Zoie1's photo
Sun 10/21/07 02:51 PM
I Believe, I Believe, I Believe.......... (: yes!

Zoie1's photo
Sun 10/21/07 02:32 PM
Cool, Welcome(:

Zoie1's photo
Sun 10/07/07 01:48 PM
Hi Brandon (: Have a great day(: (:

Zoie1's photo
Sun 10/07/07 01:44 PM
If one believes that they have lost faith I would assume that they won't pray about it so I would suggest that the person think back about what caused the them to loose faith Somtimes we may loose a loved one and blame God because they were not made well or a child was ivolved or lost to someone.I think that we as people get angry and blame God for things that we can't see why they occured but maybe we should remember that the Lord sees down the road on all the things in our lives and we must trust that He knows our pain and some things Will hurt us and even through the pain He will help us. We must also realize that we have an avesary and he the Devil seeks to kill steal and destroy and that life changing things will and do happen to us as Christians. That loved one that we may feel died before their time to us days were numbered before they were born and we should thank the Lord for the time we had with them and hope that we are better people becaused they were allowed in our life for the time they were or a lost relaltionship may have cost us our life who knows but God Knew and protected us in the long run. We sometimes just want what we want and get angry when we don't get it our way but we must place our lives in the hands of a Loving Father that sometimes says No to our Request And just as our Natural Fathers sometimes say No it does not mean that He doesn't Love us.

Zoie1's photo
Sun 10/07/07 01:20 PM
How about Mark spelled Marc

Zoie1's photo
Sun 10/07/07 01:13 PM
Nice Poem (;

Zoie1's photo
Sat 10/06/07 05:02 PM
Snakes yikes and missing Heaven...

Zoie1's photo
Sat 10/06/07 04:53 PM
Dear Santa: