Community > Posts By > rian09able

rian09able's photo
Tue 06/22/10 06:36 AM
actually i find this site nice..having friends and everthing..its really true you miss and hit..luck of draw..

actually im not expecting here alot..but to judge somebody
as hookers (yeah there are some actually) if they are in some kind of online..not even thinking she's using it..
lol/..really stupid *****..
she doen't even know she's using oline thingy..
even faceboook..and so on.,...

rian09able's photo
Tue 06/22/10 06:05 AM
is online dating..friends..really a big noway noway noway issue?!

and when this girl knew somebody is doing this its a very desperate move?! i know for some this is..but i just dont know how to face her craziness..

nah..
you can say anything about online in this topic..

frustrated frustrated frustrated

rian09able's photo
Wed 06/16/10 03:29 PM
:wink: actually iam not born yet..lollaugh

uhm..my mom was in college that that and thinking maybe if they are going to make me..lol:laughing: rofl

rian09able's photo
Mon 06/14/10 09:48 PM

Ever gotten DRUNK & told someone how you REALLY felt? spock slaphead shades

embarassed not yet..

rian09able's photo
Mon 06/14/10 09:44 PM

I see the problem is if men and women could just learn to be honest with each other there would never be cheating if its over its over just be upfront. If you treat them right, and love them truly they wont need to cheat.

yeah..

rian09able's photo
Mon 06/14/10 09:43 PM

When she leaves you for a woman :)

awww..embarassed frustrated brokenheart

rian09able's photo
Mon 06/14/10 09:39 PM
noway noway drinks drinks

oops oops

rian09able's photo
Mon 06/14/10 11:13 AM

Well, boiz 'n grrls, if y' wanna see some real world-class sinkholes, why, China's the place to be ... bring your camera and some candy corn for tradin' purposes, and you'll get pictures of sinkholes that California and Florida can only dream about having in their roads ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1286026/Driver-lucky-escape-sinkhole-swallows-car-busy-China-motorway.html

uhm..while reading and looking at the picture of it..something flash back in my memory..the movie that i watched yesterday..the 2012..uhm..
i am actuallt thinking if the prophecies of nostradamus are true and the end of the world..uhm..i think m gonna believe that..but who knows..maybe things are just coincidence..frustrated frustrated frustrated

rian09able's photo
Sun 06/13/10 02:54 PM

Why is it that woman always complain about men cheating?I have yet to meet a woman who does not cheat. What is the deal?

Not all men cheat; not all women cheat. winking

Don't allow your negativity to bring you down and cause baggage in a potential relationship. This will burden your personality.

slaphead :thumbsup: i agree withh her..

rian09able's photo
Fri 06/11/10 12:15 PM

If I'm not taking it out of context entirely too much it is pretty much saying, "when you are ready make the move."

oh.. i see..
lol..nyahahaha..
actually the main topic of that starts on a boy..but he talks like that and i can actually understand..so thats it.. i need help..lol

rian09able's photo
Fri 06/11/10 09:45 AM

Hi, rian09able. Are you still having trouble sending messages? From what we can see, it appears that you are not.

uhm thank you for that..but actually right after i post it..somebody told me what to do..anyways..thank you..

rian09able's photo
Fri 06/11/10 09:40 AM

Other languages don't translate well into English: "Therefore, when it is wanted step companion." = roughly "Therefore, when it is wanted (pass, step, or even come or move) companion." Words like 'passo' can have multiple meanings from move on, to go forward, to as simple as step.

And really, that is only if we managed to nail the actual intention of the other words correctly.

i see..thank you for that ..
very much said..flowerforyou flowerforyou

rian09able's photo
Fri 06/11/10 08:46 AM

Long distance relationships are difficult, but not impossible. If the two parties are willing to put in all the work needed to keep the relationship going then, I am sure things would work out. But it usually would be best to meet the other person before putting yourself in a relationship of any sort.

yea..it is best if we meet in person..but iguess we need to sacrifice coz we are both studying it will conflict our schedules with that so..i he planned to go here this december..thats the only month we are free..

rian09able's photo
Fri 06/11/10 08:44 AM

In response to your original query....it means "my companion has a genital wart. "

Thanks for the Fillipeno linguistics. I can suprize a couple of my friends now.

thank you for that..(salamat)

uhm..spock slaphead :laughing: is that really what it means?
loloops

rian09able's photo
Fri 06/11/10 08:41 AM

The closest I can come up with is "Therefore, when similar step is desired", meaning.... I don't know really.

uhmslaphead thabks..lol did you use some kind of web translator?lol just kidding..but thanks for trying to help..its just im not convinced with the web translator..haha it just mess the true meaning of what you are trying to say..

thanks..(salamat)

rian09able's photo
Fri 06/11/10 08:38 AM

Closest I can come is 'When the van is rockin', don't come knockin' ...

Seriously, like 'hmlover's version, it's probably "Therefore, when similar step is desired" - and I don't know more than that, either ...

actually..hmm..one last question..is that a good or bad imprression if you read it? coz i dunno when people say that..are they irritated or what? coz some it can be a joke..but for you if you hear that..what would be your reaction?

rian09able's photo
Fri 06/11/10 08:37 AM

rian09able,
Welcome, Darlin'!

You're cute but, way too young for me.

In your language how do you ask an older woman if she wants to come over and make babies?:wink:

embarassed laugh rofl lol..anyways..you make me laugh with that..well i'll just tranlate it..
if you want it in a good way you can say..

"gusto mo bang bumuo ng pamilya kasama ko?"smitten

actually if i translate it in english

do you want to make a family with me..

i just translate in the nicest way..coz i dont want you to be kick by someone if you just directly say it..maybe they will think your too rude..but if you want..i cant translate it also..

"gusto mo bang pumunta dito at gagawa tayo ng bata" someting like that.. but actully i translate that literally by words..
anyways..
thank you..

rian09able's photo
Fri 06/11/10 08:30 AM

In response to your original query....it means "my companion has a genital wart. "

Thanks for the Fillipeno linguistics. I can suprize a couple of my friends now.

thank you for that..(salamat)

rian09able's photo
Fri 06/11/10 08:19 AM

whooa. slow down there. long distance can work and i'm a witness to that many times over due to some of my acquaintances success with their now spouses. its all about efforts and connections. but "one day at a time" is the phrase that will ring truest in this situation. just saying

This. Quoted for truth.smokin

uhm..actually to day is our 1st month!!drinker :banana: drinks smitten
thanks for some advices

Cool, hope it works out for you.

rian09able's photo
Fri 06/11/10 08:18 AM
Edited by rian09able on Fri 06/11/10 08:24 AM

whooa. slow down there. long distance can work and i'm a witness to that many times over due to some of my acquaintances success with their now spouses. its all about efforts and connections. but "one day at a time" is the phrase that will ring truest in this situation. just saying

This. Quoted for truth.smokin

uhm..actually to day is our 1st month!!drinker :banana: drinks smitten
thanks for some advices

Cool, hope it works out for you.

thanks

Previous 1