Community > Posts By > TRMICHELS

TRMICHELS's photo
Wed 07/12/17 12:40 AM
iS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY PHOTO (OTHER THAN BLURRY) OR MY PROFILE. GOTTEN 0 RESPONS

God Bless To ALL OF YOU,
and mayy HE guide you to what He knows you need.

T.R.

TRMICHELS's photo
Mon 07/10/17 07:23 AM
exactly my thoughts, And the program will no longer let me contact her. She has an absolutely mesmerizing face. I found her on a Google search, but no information.

I really want to get to know her.She could be it, if she is available. Any suggestions???

TRMICHELS's photo
Mon 07/10/17 05:55 AM
Edited by TRMICHELS on Mon 07/10/17 06:51 AM
I guess I am not the one who is gone.

What the post is is part of my biography. I realized lately I don't know a lot about my father. Dr. Roger Michels, founder of the Willmar Medical Center in Willmar and several other towns in the western state. He was the greatest person, best person, most loving dad, best teacher of human behavior and Christianity I have ever known. People who knew him will tell you he was bigger than life. A mover and shaker, church, civic and social minded. Hey Dad I love you.

Anyhow, because my children do not know a lot about me, I thought I should write it all down before I got too feeble minded. I just copied and pasted it here. Not done yet, a lot more to write, dates etc.

You all might think of doing it for your children.

Ladies, thanks for being kind and taking a different tact. There are some compassionate, understanding, non-judgemental people here. My Christianphilosophy is "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all".

May God bless all of you, including those no longer here.

Took a long time to finish that, I keep falling asleep and deleting it, If I was at breakfast I guess my face would be in my eggs. LOL Here's to egg on your face!!!!

TRMICHELS's photo
Sun 07/09/17 04:38 PM
Well, I am not the "grouch" I appear to be in the Press Release photo. I'm really nice, fun guy, who loves to make people laugh.

I used to be young, and good looking and foolish. Now I'm foolish - it all I have left. LOL

When people ask if they can help me - I look them in the eye and tell them that "it has been tried before, but it never seems to take." That usually gets them smiling.

You northerners will relate to this. When there is a very low wind-chill factor - it is because there are not enough degrees, and too many miles per hour.

I'm God-fearing, trustworthy fun, intelligent, out-going, easy going, fun, loving, fun-loving, caring, compassionate, passionate, looking for like minded woman to get to know for long term relationship and hopefully marriage. I'm not into playing games.

I'm a good cook and baker, but I prefer simple food. I make a really mean Raspberry-Chocolate Cheesecake of my own recipe. "Mean" because you can't quit, and it will cause you to gain weight.

Due to several facial surgeries I'm not exactly a "hunk" I am not homely either. My current doctor tells me he can make look like Brad Pitt, Tom Selleck or Sam Elliot, What is your vote?

I'm very young-thinking, preferring the company of people 25-40 because of their similar traits and their spontaniety. I'm not into thinking or acting old. Age means nothing, it is compatibility and mutual respect that counts. If you cannot be very open-minded about looks and age, I'm probably not right for you.

I've been a hunting consultant and guide, national outdoor writer, book author (Whitetail Addict's Manual for one) and seminar speaker. MN Vikings coach Bud grant and General Norman Schwartzkopf have been clients .I'm a camouflage designer and hunting product innovator.

I've spent 10 years researching Genesis and Revelation, and written a book/commentary on them. I was an evangelist for 8 years. My daughter calls me an advocate for God. So do lot of my friends.

I spent 10 years researching white-tailed deer, 4 on wild turkey, 3 on elk and 3 on ducks and geese. Taught me a thing or two...

I'm a former horse trainer, riding instructor and trail guide in Colorado. I've worked with morgans, arabs, working and racing quarter horses and appaloosas, and the mother of the very first Lippizan stallion in the US.

I played drums in a rock band, and sang lead and played rhythm in a country band. The MN astronaut George "Pinky" Nelson was the rhythm player in the rock band. We took third place at the State Fair. Peter Yarrough of Peter, Paul and Mary used to play with me at mass in Church. Even if he is Jewish.

I've sold men's clothing, cars and managed pet stores in Denver, Greeley and Cheyenne.

I think my greatest accomplishment is how I raised my kids to be God-fearing Christians,

If you think you are really interested I'll gladly provide my phone # or e-mail. It is easier to communicate and get to know someone that way.

MY mission is to make everyone laugh - a lot.

May God bless you and yours,

T.R.

TRMICHELS's photo
Sun 07/09/17 03:18 PM
Am I correct in assuming that if it says "not seen in last month", they are either gone or involved withe someone?

TRMICHELS's photo
Sat 07/08/17 01:20 PM
I'm on line with my home computer. ON the Home page in red it says 1-email, can-t open link.

In Community it says in red I have 1 e-mil. But no red link can I open it.

I"m afraid I'm missing something important.

Thanks for trying.

TRMICHELS's photo
Sat 07/08/17 12:40 PM
BUt, can't find it and can't open likely spots

Any suggestions

TRMICHELS's photo
Sat 07/08/17 11:45 AM
Guys may not be upfront of be truthful because they are afraid of the consequences of telling the truth, are ashamed, feel they have to build themselves up, may feel inadequate, cannot express their feelings.

Ask them to talk honestly and openly with you and tell them you will not judge them.

You may never be able to tell when they are real, trust your judgement.

I'm available.

T.R.

TRMICHELS's photo
Sat 07/08/17 11:34 AM
This is from a guy.

To most women your photo is scary and intimidating, and your language is terrible. Try a nice photo, and try being respectful, There are lots of beautiful Latinas here.

best of luck bro.

TRMICHELS's photo
Sat 07/08/17 09:50 AM
re afraif ths

TRMICHELS's photo
Sat 07/08/17 06:38 AM
Glad to help.

In your profile -

Describe yourself, what you like to do, your hobbies, who you are looking for, what you are looking for Be honest, Sit back and wait for the replies.

Respond as soon as you can. Don't leave him hanging, it is frustrating to anticipate.
With your looks you should not have to wait long, I'm interested. See first reply.

God bless

T.R. Michels