Community > Posts By > Liz1967

no photo
Thu 12/27/07 12:58 AM
Will you please stop *****ing and insulting each other? That is not very christian nor whatever organized religion is about. Live and let live! Peace to all!flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 12/27/07 12:52 AM
Yes.

no photo
Mon 09/03/07 01:55 PM
Lack of knowledge of how the food companies lie to us. They mislead us ++. Lack of reliable nutrition education and loss of cooking skills. Kids controlling their parents. Parents feeling guilty for different reasons and giving in on their kids demands. Too much steroid use in sports making it desirable to take short cuts to get that six pack body. Family meals no longer valued. Sports for fun no longer valued. Only high performance and the best of the best is valued in sport, which is discouraging to ordinary kids who wants to play for fun. Remote control society. Dangerous to be outside playing, risk to be kidnapped etc...safety issues. High cost to join sport teams. To expensive for the ordinary family. Lack of understanding why we need to eat healthy and be active for good health. Healthy food too expensive and junk food too cheap. etc...

no photo
Mon 09/03/07 01:46 PM
Aquarius

no photo
Mon 09/03/07 01:45 PM
1-Open minded
2-Curious
3-Loyal
4-Smart
5-generous

no photo
Mon 09/03/07 01:42 PM
Sounds like a radio active combination. Run for cover.

no photo
Mon 09/03/07 01:29 PM
I am hungry

no photo
Mon 09/03/07 01:21 PM
It's good to be honest BUT there is a date and time to be honest. I don't think telling your health story on date # 1 or 2 is a good thing to do.

You can turn this the other way, there are guys out there with colostomy etc...chronic illness etc...they would darn be happy to find someone who can love them above and beyond their health status. The same goes for you.

You are a person before being an illness. Don't consider yourself of less value because you have fibromyalgia. Your ex didn't love you, otherwise, he would still be around. We see healthy people with no apparent defect date people in wheel chair.

I think it is a matter of where a person is spiritually and what kind of life experience they have as well as if they are materialistic or not. Of course, it can be more challenging but at the same time, when you will find the one, you will be sure that he is not going to run away at the slightest little thing.

People can have different levels of relationship, friendship etc...don't think of yourself as less valuable please don't do that.

no photo
Mon 09/03/07 01:12 PM
I am sorry to hear about your adventure with the girl but...unfortunately, this is often how it goes online.

We don't really know a person when we see them in person and have opportunities to analyze their behavior, imagine when texting or messaging alone...lots of room for fantasy world to take over and lots of opportunities to be mislead. Some people are married for 10-15-20 years and their husband or wife drop them like old crap. We never really truly know a person.

It has happened to me more then once.It's very easy to become bitter and think that everyone online is the same. The truth is that there are some good people left out there. She was not the ONE. Like someone said earlier...good ridance, you weeded out a bad weed. It's positive, not negative.

Look at this experience as a learning opportunity. Next time, what will you do differently?