Community > Posts By > Funluvingguy

Funluvingguy's photo
Sun 07/04/10 12:38 PM
Hi Moe,

Old school horror fan that's me!

Funluvingguy's photo
Sun 07/04/10 12:29 PM
Hello fellow minglers,

I would like to share with you now one of the funniest movies I've ever seen It's called ''Nuns on the run'' 1990 starring Robbie Coltrane and Eric Idle (Monty Python.)It tells of a story of two gansters who want to give up their life of crime and want to go straight.But not before trying to pull one last heist but screw up and then double crossing their boss and forced to hide in a convent disguised as nuns while being pursued by one of London's most notorious gangs the triads.What goes on after that is just hilarious.I enjoyed the movie so much I bought it on DVD.If you are looking for a good comedy check out Nuns on the Run you just may double over from laughing so hard!Highly recommended.

Funluvingguy's photo
Sun 07/04/10 12:11 PM
Bela Lugosi Dracula 1931

Nosferatu 1922

Son Of Dracula 1942

House of Dracula 1944

Dracula's Daughter 1936

Funluvingguy's photo
Fri 07/02/10 01:04 PM
What an insult to Lynda Carter who is the one and only Wonder Woman!Nuff said!

Funluvingguy's photo
Wed 06/30/10 12:10 PM
Gee I dunno.Lynda Carter was and is still the sexiest Wonder Woman around!

Funluvingguy's photo
Sat 06/19/10 10:47 AM

Man do I ever feel sorry for Scott Hall!Just when I thought he had his life back on track his demons got the better of him again as he was fired from TNA.I remember first seeing him in the 1980's working for the AWA he looked like Tom Selleck with his ''marlboro man'' look and handlebar mustache.But today after years of drug and alcohol abuse he has destroyed his own life and that of his family.This is really sad because I always liked Scott Hall as he was one of the most entertaining guys on tv.Many arrests,running around with countless women and drugs have all caught up to him and he seems powerless to stop it.Be that as it may,Mr.Scott Hall thanks for all the great memories you have given me over the years and still hang on to the hope you can get your life together still.At least do it for your kids sake before it's too late.

Funluvingguy's photo
Thu 06/17/10 11:36 PM
I would like to take this time to pay tribute to a very special man:My dad.He was always such a good provider and was always there for me and still is.He is a man among men always hard working and never complained.Just like moms our dads play such a significant role in all our lives.To all our dads I say Happy Father's Day and thank you for all that you do.

Funluvingguy's photo
Thu 06/17/10 02:24 PM
Eric Burden is legendary all right.Keep the hits coming Eric!Thanks for your reply.

Funluvingguy's photo
Thu 06/17/10 02:22 PM

Hi Valentina!

I never heard of those hits but I'm sure I will find them on youtube.Many thanks!

Funluvingguy's photo
Thu 06/17/10 02:21 PM
Thanks newark!

Please don't let me be misunderstood.How could I forget that one?

Funluvingguy's photo
Thu 06/17/10 11:58 AM
As a big fan of classic rock I just bought the best of the Animals CD and it is awesome!The first time I heard ''house of the rising sun" it just blew my mind with the haunting lyrics and organ rift.Bring it on home to me is another great classic as is We gotta get ot of this place,Story of Bo Didley,etc.Besides house of the rising sun does anybody know if the Animals had any other bigger hits?If there are any men or women out there who know of this legendary group I would like to hear from you!Enlighten me,educate me on the Animals!Any reply is appreciated.In the meantime,I gotta get out of this place!!

Funluvingguy's photo
Sun 06/13/10 05:46 PM
Terrorists are nothing but a bunch of rotten cowards who always kill innocent people.Lock em all up and throw away the key!!

Funluvingguy's photo
Sun 06/13/10 05:41 PM
Hello Goddess and welcome and wish you all the best here!

Funluvingguy's photo
Sun 06/13/10 05:39 PM
Men are from Mars,Women are from Venus!

Funluvingguy's photo
Sun 06/06/10 01:00 PM

I want to talk about one of my favorite tv shows now.Kate and Allie starring Susan Saint James and Jane Curtin.Before I begin my review let me tell you I am very old school when it comes to many things and tv is one of them.I hate all this reality crap tv garbage being shoved down our throats nowadays.I never watch reality tv and never will.For those of you unfamiliar Kate and Allie was an 80s sitcom that told the story of two divorced mothers also high school pals raising their kids alone in New York City.My 70 year old mother absolutely loves this show as well!We both love Jane Curtin!Her performance as Allie Lowell speaks for itself.As does Susan Saint James as Kate.I got the complete series on dvd recently and of course I just love it.If you ever want to see a classic tv sitcom back in a time before reality crap garbage took over our lives then I highly recommend Kate and Allie.Thankfully they can be relived over and over again.The classic sitcoms rule!

Funluvingguy's photo
Sat 06/05/10 01:02 AM
Hi Jill,

Welcome and join the forums and meet people.

Funluvingguy's photo
Sun 05/30/10 11:55 PM
Any classic rock from the 60s and 70s.

Funluvingguy's photo
Sun 05/30/10 11:53 PM
Hi I went to see the Wolfman when it came to my local theater and I must say it was excellent.The makeup and special effects were awesome.Sir Anthony Hopkins gave one great performance as did Benicio Del Toro.I plan to own it on dvd later this week.Thanks for the posting!

Funluvingguy's photo
Sun 05/30/10 11:42 PM
Hi Tyler!

Welcome to Mingle2!Hope you find what you're looking for here!

Funluvingguy's photo
Thu 05/27/10 11:50 AM
Right on heavenly boy!

Previous 1 3