Community > Posts By > OpulenceB

no photo
Mon 07/31/17 01:27 PM
Ok, I'm guessing that this isn't the place to ask for creative folks. Lol!

no photo
Wed 07/19/17 06:15 PM
Creative woman interested in communicating with individuals who read (books), who are humorous, and who value creativity.

I am only interested in connecting with creative individuals.

When I speak of creative individuals, I am referring to those who create in the ways of visual art, graphic design, and copywriting.

I am welcoming experiences that uplift and support me. Also interested in interacting with people who are optimists and solution-oriented. Those who are at least 39 years of age are welcome to message me.

In regards to music, I enjoy listening to Hiatus Kaiyote, Bembe Segue, J*Davey, Blackalicious, Zion-I, J-Live, old school Hip Hop, like A Tribe Called Quest, Wu-Tang and more.

Oh, yeah. I'm into Marvel movies and other Sci-fi works. Visiting Botanical gardens, wilderness parks and exploring great places to eat are other interests.

I am a creative person, so I enjoy being able to venture into art districts or galleries when presented with the opportunity to do so. Being in those spaces allow me to be inspired to new thought.

Currently welcoming new friendships with those who are effective communicators. Communication is important to me.

The objective is to connect with more creative people who are solution-oriented. So, if you are, message me. Introduce yourself when contacting me so it's easier for me to respond to your message.

no photo
Wed 07/19/17 05:49 PM
I use these sites to expand my circle of creative friends. I approach these sites with the expectation that I will either find someone that I want to interact with, or I won't.

That's it.